Sideshow? - Rick Deckard - Blade Runner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tully305

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Anybody got any info on this?!?!

sdcc2017-sideshow-172.jpg

I'm getting more of a Michael Wincott vibe from that sculpt.
And I'm definitely scoring that coat for my custom Gambit.

Too bad it's Sideshow and yeah that looks nothing like Ford. In some ways it almost reminds me of Keaton except the hair. Watch it be bare bones and $250 minimum.

I Think even though this isn't the greatest ford likeness. I'd still wish it were coming out. This is a grail of mine then after that I'd be done w collecting. On a small placard at his feet it says NOT FOR SALE so I don't know if they're gauging interest?!? Why tease this to people who really want this character in 1/6th seems kinda:gah:

Also on Friday they're unvealing another 1/6th figure because there's a placard on the other side of him that says 1:6th figure will be revealed on Friday. Hope it's another another cult classic figure.

It's certainly not up to the standard set by other companies... but it is better than any of the custom figures I've seen.

Possibly it means that the figure itself is not up for pre-order. The Jack Burton is, so maybe they just wanted to differentiate between the two.

Seems highly unlikely that SSC would develop one of the most wanted figures of all time, and not sell it.

Well I think it looks good! I'm hoping they tweak the head sculpt/paint to get the likeness even closer.
If this does come out and is around $200, I'll buy him.

I like the clothing look and details, head sculpt not, but may be is ongoing development and we will get a much better one if this is finally released.

I fear this might be just like those Hammer Horror premium format statues from a few years back, allegedly just a passion project, and not something that was planned for production.

Hope I'm wrong, though if I am Sideshow certainly wouldn't be my first pick as far as such a figure goes, and that head sculpt would need some serious upgrading.

Back