1/6 Think It's Time for a new 1/6 Scale Carnage figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pin-Din7

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
02324387d5c0b423c3d9e7fc7c6f2ffb.jpg

Well I think it's time for a new 1/6 scale Carnage figure from another company, one that would be best to base off from Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Carnage at least cause he looked pretty vicious to me, someone I wouldn't want to be alone with. If that was done I would stop speculating on any other figures coming out and immediately go for a Carnage figure just like that I SWEAR! Probably won't see that until Hot Toys decides to make one from the Venom movie Sony's making. I mean they made figures from Amazing Spider Man 2 one from 1 and those movies sucked so if Venom movie sucks why not still make figures of 2 iconic characters in Spider-Man's life and that would include Carnage as one of the 2.

So granted medicom, years back did a 1/6 scale Carnage figure but definitely not satisfactory just by looking at it even. The Spider-Man 3 Venom figure looked more satisfactory (still isn't though due to height and lack of accessories)-nonetheless they did a Venom that was recent in the times. Sideshow just keeps doing the statues.

Thoughts anyone?
7142ae3f0177dbbd60d52fa9dabad7c5.jpg

67125ba78c3a0c4fafd59bf783e82135.jpg

In fact sideshow's statue of him is a perfect example of what to start off on all one would need to change with sideshow's is making some sharp toes visible and putting in articulation to make him an action figure!
71c95ea328c5a9a2e916460957f4bf71.jpg

b4c322027be94bdbfc030fd7651a64e4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In fact sideshow's statue of him is a perfect example of what to start off on all one would need to change with sideshow's is making some sharp toes visible and putting in articulation to make him an action figure!
71c95ea328c5a9a2e916460957f4bf71.jpg

b4c322027be94bdbfc030fd7651a64e4.jpg

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop trolling dude

Thank you :) I'm just seeking out opinions from the community especially in light of Sideshow not dishing out any 1/6 figure other than the Snowtrooper commander even though they have the potential to do a figure like this I'm sure they do. So hopefully I see some more relevant responses other than "having fun playing with myself?"

......Are you asking us to make this ? :confused:

Yeah why not since Sideshow has been killed in the business of Star Wars so far I mean what are they going to release that HTs hasn't improved on already-didn't even expect HTs to do holiday special of boba fett something I expected sideshow to do and look how that turned out. So what is their little reveal that they have to offer? I pray not another statue if so then I've underestimated their ability to....expand and do better in regards to 1/6 scale figure making.

Sorry to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure GDZILLA95 was telling YOU to stop trolling, not the poster above him...

In any case, I think you're making this harder on yourself by trying to force this thread onto other members with continuous bumps (which I am aware I am doing by posting this). If the thread picks-up naturally, awesome, I'm sure you'd love to talk more about this Carnage project. But if it doesn't, let it go bro.

Sorry to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure GDZILLA95 was telling YOU to stop trolling, not the poster above him...

In any case, I think you're making this harder on yourself by trying to force this thread onto other members with continuous bumps (which I am aware I am doing by posting this). If the thread picks-up naturally, awesome, I'm sure you'd love to talk more about this Carnage project. But if it doesn't, let it go bro.

I'm not continuously bumping and not forcing anything on anyone that's for the user to do and check out on their own freewill have made a few bumps and reply to myself which I meant to make an edit rather than turning it into replies and have free will to do so and now replying to you which is bumping it again as you said before hand that you're bumping it too by replying to me. I'm not trolling anyone just asking for opinions but what I'm getting is buzz off little bee well too bad because ppl can start forums on here so thanks but no thanks. And sorry that I was wrong about the trolling remark.

You are continuously bumping this thread. It's not announced it probably won't be for a while so let it go.

You are continuously bumping this thread. It's not announced it probably won't be for a while so let it go.
Not bumping I'm replying to same stupid reply I'm seeing constantly the one stating I keep bumping when in actuality you're the one that's bumping by replying notice I only bumped it 3 times then accidentally by replying to myself. Notice how it was quite low on the thread list until you said something so I hope ppl see this post to stop touching it since it seems such of an eyesore. And if you reply again well there goes another bump honestly I've been done with it since the first 2 replies just reply to ppl with this same stupid remark I haven't constantly bumped it it's funny how 3 to maybe a 4th accidental time for bumps turn into constantly do you know the meaning of constantly? I'm replying to ppl's replies of let it go when I already have since it's not even in topic anymore. So now that I've got that out all the user has to is leave this alone and I won't reply but guess what monkey see monkey do it never fails since you did it. So hopefully I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are correct.

I'm not continuously bumping and not forcing anything on anyone that's for the user to do and check out on their own freewill have made a few bumps and reply to myself which I meant to make an edit rather than turning it into replies and have free will to do so and now replying to you which is bumping it again as you said before hand that you're bumping it too by replying to me. I'm not trolling anyone just asking for opinions but what I'm getting is buzz off little bee well too bad because ppl can start forums on here so thanks but no thanks. And sorry that I was wrong about the trolling remark.

Sorry man, but when you type "bump" and quote your own quotes within a short time frame,
it's trolling. If others are interested in the topic, they will reply.

S*it got ugly so fast in here, I agree with the others stop imposing and buming your thread.

Back