• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Alien Warrior Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obsidian7

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am offering up one of my best pieces - SS's 1/4 scale Alien Warrior Maquette.

Obviously I don't need to go into fine detail about what an incredible piece this is. One of, if not the, best piece Sideshow has done. No photos do it justice.

I am the original owner. It came from SS to me and has been behind glass ever since, so it's as good as mint. I doubt you will find one in as good shape in the secondary market. Wanting it to go to a good home and a collector who will love it as much as I have.

Comes with original art box, foam mould and substitute heavy duty shipper, as shown in the pictures below. Will be sent via tracked Courier.

Asking AU $1700 (ONO) + shipping. I will obtain personalized quote based on location. Gift or add 4% PayPal fees.

Happy to answer any questions. Reliable seller. 100% positive eBay feedback.

Thanks

IMG_3032.JPG
IMG_3038.JPG
IMG_3030.JPG
IMG_3037.JPG
IMG_3036.JPG
IMG_3035.JPG
IMG_3027.JPG
IMG_3025.JPG
IMG_3059.JPG

Last edited:
Per the board's Sales Guidelines:

(vi) As a seller, you MUST state a price in your thread (excluding threads that are simply links to your eBay auctions). You may include "OBO" in a sales thread where a price has been stipulated, but threads where no price have been stated, and asks for open or silent offers are not permitted.

Please state a price for your statue; which is awesome BTW. Thanks and Good Luck on you sale.

Just a heads up that the community guidelines are incorrect and a price is no longer needed to make a listing.
Please see the rules of the marketplace in the stickied thread at the top of this section.
Any questions please ask.
X :duff

Just a heads up that the community guidelines are incorrect and a price is no longer needed to make a listing.
Please see the rules of the marketplace in the stickied thread at the top of this section.
Any questions please ask.
X :duff

The sticky post is what I read and I noticed it doesn't state that a price is required to list something. There are quite a few threads that the sellers just say "pm me offers". Either way, I have no issue in listing an asking price.

Back