Iron Studios: Wonder Woman Deluxe Art Scale 1:10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
ironstudiosWonder Woman Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 #IronStudios #SDCC

20214488_157604548132009_479872809036677120_n.jpg

love to get this!! looks so gorgeous...but that is if i can afford it :)

Going to resurrect this thread to say how happy I am with this statue, it's such good quality and you can't appreciate how many fabric straps there are at first, fantastic detail given the scale. Also there's a lot more detail than is on official pictures - she has the shield straps on her body and her lasso which weren't advertised and aren't even present on the pictures on the box.

It seems 1:10 is a scale that's here to stay and these deluxe style pieces are great, enjoy!

"WOW' the detail is very nice for 1/10 scale.Damn' she looks great from all angles.Thanks for the look,nice photos.Congrats generalszabo.

That just looks to cool... I went ahead and ordered it... also ordered the justice league version of her so I can display all 3 together (BvS)... Have no interest in the rest of the Justice League... such a bummer they messed the movie up :(

That just looks to cool... I went ahead and ordered it... also ordered the justice league version of her so I can display all 3 together (BvS)... Have no interest in the rest of the Justice League... such a bummer they messed the movie up :(

Do you mean the one where she's running forward? To me that's the best likeness and I'm tempted also

I was able to pick up both the new Wonder Woman pieces (running and on horseback) and they really are wonderful. The detail on both is indeed fantastic as generalszabo pointed out. I have the original WW 1/10 as well - they make a great trifecta :) Here are some shots of the running / horseback pieces...

ww horse 1.jpg

ww horse 2.jpg

ww horse 3.jpg

ww horse 4.jpg

ww iron 1.jpg

ww iron 2.jpg

ww iron 3.jpg

ww iron 4.jpg

ww iron 5.jpg

Yes. I have the horse statue. It’s a nice size that contains a lot of detail. Gal’s pupils are super-dilated and “intense”.

I was able to pick up both the new Wonder Woman pieces (running and on horseback) and they really are wonderful. The detail on both is indeed fantastic as generalszabo pointed out. I have the original WW 1/10 as well - they make a great trifecta :) Here are some shots of the running / horseback pieces...

View attachment 413214

View attachment 413218

killer pics as always dd.. these are really beautifully done.I'M actually blown away by these.Congrats.

Iron Studio really is the master at 1/10 scale... I've noticed Kotobukiya has picked up their game since IS started pushing out a lot of 1/10 stuff..

Not sure if there was another thread but decided to grab the IS Ivan Reis Wonder Woman one. Even though mine arrived without the EX spear (customer service has been contacted) its a great Wonder Woman:

1-C2-AFF23-245-E-452-E-8561-2-A6382-EE55-A5.jpg

FF6-EA023-635-F-4-C7-F-AA93-7-F6-A1-B20-BBDC.jpg

EBFEE504-B0-D7-4879-9685-A285-BCE8-CC28.jpg

39401703-0-BB0-4654-B65-A-E539734-FAB0-E.jpg

With her bigger sisters:
2-EACC25-E-DADE-4974-98-CE-FF11-E0-E98-C12.jpg

Back