1:6 - SSC - Blade Runner - Rick Deckard - NOT FOR SALE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keegan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yes, Batman but what's going on to his left? Is that a Deckard with a NOT FOR SALE sign in front of him?

deckard.jpg

Better shot of it. SDCC is stepping on all my customs this year...

7a83e073b8cab084c2c19e79920d8128.png

better pic from crawford

sdcc2017-sideshow-172.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Possible Sideshow Blade Runner Deckard?

Sure looks like it. Would be quite a coup if SSC got the license for that film. But the "Not for sale" may indicate that it's not actually licensed?

I'm not going to lie, I'd much rather have seen Hot Toys get this license...

Sure looks like it. Would be quite a coup if SSC got the license for that film. But the "Not for sale" may indicate that it's not actually licensed?

Why dangle something like that in front of collectors who've been wanting it for decades?

Unless they're gauging interest and they want to see how people respond before forking over the money, time, and effort to get ahold of the license.

Beats me. But does any other SSC item say "Not for sale?"

Looks really good in that shot, by the way. I've got the other suit from Yunsil, but wish I would have bought an extra JNIX head for this if it happens :lol

Re: 1:6 - SSC - Blade Runner Deckard - NOT FOR SALE

Thread title fixed, pending further developments :)

I wonder if it's a Sideshow artist's pet project and they threw it in there for fun? You'd think they'd label it as such but buzz is buzz.

It could be a little placard that says TBD on it maybe?!? I know lots of 1:6 scale stuff usually has that next to them.

Wow, awesome. And naturally just after I forked over $380 for a custom outfit (when will I ever learn?) :slap

I suppose this could just end up like their MacQuarrie Vader and never really go anywhere, but I have a feeling it will be offered at some point.

Holy moly.

It's like Pandora's Box has opened up.

Looking forward to SSC John McClane, MwNN . . . all bets are off.

Wow, awesome. And naturally just after I forked over $380 for a custom outfit (when will I ever learn?) :slap

I suppose this could just end up like their MacQuarrie Vader and never really go anywhere, but I have a feeling it will be offered at some point.

The custom outfit will undoubtedly be of much higher quality of course. Pricier no doubt, but they're made for the flipper's market.

The "Not For Sale" sign is concerning, it's not like them to show figures they don't intend to produce at a con.

It would be a bummer if this was just a one off.

Back