1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Wonder Woman - Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bri

Optimistically Pessimistic
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_903125_HTWWmovie.jpg

20228326_10154708238442344_3864167989290524713_n.jpg

$

Ah there it is.

I guess I might skip BVS and just get this and JL.

Honestly though, wish HT just thrown in the WW sword, shield, cloak in the JL version instead of triple dipping. These figures are already sparse in accessories as it is.

Will pick this one up if there is a new headsculpt :pray:

EDIT: Just saw pics in the first WW thread, training headsculpt plus rooted hair, nice!

I'm down with the cloak, "God Killer" and shield, but I hope the head is a stand in. If this is regular release they should give us a better sculpt. Or maybe this will be the 3rd TF EX?

I'm glad it's coming out. I was worried they'd skip this one and this the only DCEU WW I really want.

People should have held off on the BvS version. You're going to see them go for like $150 once this arrives.

I've learned to never pre-order.

Just wait and see if the fig goes waitlisted, which you can jump immediately and it'll convert.

Well between this and the JL one I'm off definitely dropping my BVS preorder lol. I'll decide between these 2. Why wouldn't I want the cloak! I'm glad they showed us these before they came in.

I knew it! It was too good for HT to pass up and I'm glad they did it. I want to see the outfit and more pictures. It's between this one and the JL version for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back