Shard: Faith Bearer's Fury Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gravemist

Freaked Out
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_300397_ShardZealotPF.jpg

I passed on the first Shard because something about her expression didn't sit right. I'm really intrigued by this new one though. Axe and sword looks badass.

Daaamn, she looks like she's about to kick some serious ass. The original was nice, but I think I prefer this one.

Cool, not creepy or horror like though. Looks like a crusader in battle. I like it, but I'm not into CotD.

Thinking about getting this one. I would like to see a switch out head without her growling. I am on the fence with this one need more pictures.

I like the ferocity on her face here. The first Shard's expression was sort of a confident, wary scowl like, "I just dare something to jump out and try me..." So this one of her in the mortal realm with the mid-battle growl certainly fits character.

They're not planning on releasing it any more. I asked about this one and the Ravlatch PF a few months back on the CotD Facebook page and their reply was that this new Shard had been put on the back burner. Thankfully they were still going ahead with Ravlatch at least.

Back