Action Figure Mafex justice league

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GasparZizou

Super Freak
Reaction score
C2XJl5w.jpg

t2UHc7B.jpg

LinTJGl.jpg

g3nqof3.jpg

Could a mod rename this thread please? The syntax rules got the entire title lower case and it looks lame.

Could it be to this?: MAFEX - Justice League

Thanks in advance.

That Superman looks way better than the V1...glad I waited.
Don't regret getting the V1 Wonder Woman, though...this one's face looks a bit off to me? Might be better in person, have to wait and see.

I'm pretty much done with Mafex. They have a lot of upcoming figures that intrigue me but I don't need them. I actually sold off all my Mafex figures save for Boba Fett.

Medicom just seems to love to milk their properties. 4 different Darth Vaders. 2.0 versions of a bunch of Dark Knight characters and even a 3.0 Batman. And now a 3rd Wonder Woman. The solo movie version isn't even out yet!

Superman is basically the BVS version with a new head lol.

They don't look bad or anything but Medicom has proven that they just love to cut corners, and while they have improved I doubt that will ever change at this point.

Superman seems to have completely different proportions, or it may be the lighting. Flash looks alright.

But after having seen SHF JL Batman, I'm gonna wait to see their lineup. I'm almost certain it will top this one.

Those are some nice looking figures, will photograph well when people are posting the pictures of their broken joints :rotfl

There's other, better photos out there. Personally, I think they look great! Better than what figuarts has out at the show for the same characters. I just got into the 1/12 superheroes yesterday when I finally got the regular and the armored bats from BvS. I think they're great! The regular Batman is possibly the best Batman figure I've ever had (the only other contender being the 1/4 '89 from Neca).

This is my first experience with Mafex. My only experience with figuarts is through the MonsterArts (Godzilla) line. And it is just as notorious as mafex for shoddy paint and figures falling apart. So between the Mafex and MonsterArts, I don't see much difference in quality. Luckily I've had decent experiences with both. I've had one or two minor paint blips on some Monster arts, and there's one small paint blob on the back of one of Armored Batman's ears. But I've not had any major problems or breakage.

To me, when I see Mafex and figuarts both make the same figure (such as deadshot), Mafex almost always looks much nicer/more accurate. I know some people get annoyed with Mafex making so many versions of the same character sometimes, but I don't mind. I think having choices is great! And while so far I usually prefer Mafex, I think it's great to be able to choose between Mafex and Figuarts. From what I've seen, the two lines scale with each other pretty well which means you can pick and choose the best version of each character you want and not worry about having to stick to one brand.

I can't wait to see more pics and info on these new JL figures. The Superman looks much nicer so far, so I'll likely skip the BvS version and go for this one. As for Wonder Woman... I need to see more. I was set on getting the new version from her titular film b/c it looks like a significant improvement over the BvS version. But this new JL version looks like it might be pretty great too. The shoulders in particular look like they might be better. But I think I might like the head/hair better on the second version.

Either way, Mafex or shF, very happy to have really awesome figures of the current film series Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman in a scale that I can afford and find space for!

I want them to show Batman and Tactical Batman, hate the SHF JL Batman, it is horrid. So far I think that SHF has the better WW, it looks like it has a butterfly joint too. I honestly can't tell which Flash is better, they both look so good. The Superman looks like it has better proportions, better sculpt, better paint, and a smaller cape than the BvS one. I'm liking the Aquaman more than One:12. Obviously SHF doesn't have Superman, Cyborg, or Aquaman yet and One:12 doesn't have anyone other than Aquaman yet. Regardless these all look better than the Multiverse ones, thought the Multiverse Flash is amazing for that line, the Tactical Batman is pretty good, and I'm glad they're making Mera, Parademons, Steppenwolf and an Atlantean Soldier in their cheapo line.

Hoping we see more at Summer Wonder Festival.

Now, time for the real questions.
Am I going to buy the Mafex set? Definitely.
Am I going to go back and buy all the Mafex DCEU figures sometime? Probably.
Am I going to buy the SHF set? Totally.
Am I going to go back and buy all the SHF DCEU figures sometime? More than likely.
Am I going to buy the One:12 set? Not Sure.
Am I going to go back and buy all the One:12 DCEU figures sometime? If I buy the JL set, then yes.
Am I going to buy the Multiverse set? Have to to get more characters.
Am I going to go back and buy all the Multiverse DCEU figures sometime? Again, Have to to get more characters.

Mafex Justice League Batman...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mafex Justice League Superman

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mafex Justice League Flash

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back