HCG Alien Queen life size wallburster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tchalikias

Super Freak
Reaction score
What do you make of this, fellow freaks?

FB_IMG_1500500314016.jpg

Last edited:
Re: HCG Alien Queen life size bust!?

Looks like the wall hanger I seen before.

1453abad7977dd8856360227ee45d5b5--giger-alien-alien-queen.jpg

3354ffe0679a4b691b15d37b488eea51.jpg

fun scale ref
images

Isn't this from Blackheart?

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Eh, looks kind of tacky. Would've been better if it were just the head/face with a simple base.

I'm impressed...and I wasn't expecting to be...

I'm impressed...and I wasn't expecting to be...

There is something way off with the mouth and gums. Angle maybe, but it looks off and of course the tendons are incorrect for those that care about accuracy. I just got a full size alien warrior from them that looked pretty good, I havent even opened the boxes and want it returned after seeing what Hcg finally gave me. COMPLETELY redesigned tendons that go all the way around the bottom and top of the mouth an including the sides. It looks like a kid used some playdoo and put them on. The paint job is completely different. It completely recked the piece and I bought it after looking at the pics supplied and what they displayed at a show like this. ITS NOTHING like what they advert. So I wouldnt get too hot for this either untill production piece is out, plus cool props WILL be making a full size head for those that want it in future. But that wont be accurate either as they will go off a bruce hansing face he sculpted, well the tendons anyway that they bought. People warned me about HCG and thier alien pieces, Except for the guns, they have been right about everything, even right down to the power loader. SO cheaply made, the base is litterly wax glued together. SO CHEAP. I have a full size queen alien that I commissioned and that one is accurate down to the last tendon. Only one ever. Molds destroyed. Maybe one day I will post pictures when I finally put the 16 ft ***** together. Cheers

There is something way off with the mouth and gums. Angle maybe, but it looks off and of course the tendons are incorrect for those that care about accuracy. I just got a full size alien warrior from them that looked pretty good, I havent even opened the boxes and want it returned after seeing what Hcg finally gave me. COMPLETELY redesigned tendons that go all the way around the bottom and top of the mouth an including the sides. It looks like a kid used some playdoo and put them on. The paint job is completely different. It completely recked the piece and I bought it after looking at the pics supplied and what they displayed at a show like this. ITS NOTHING like what they advert. So I wouldnt get too hot for this either untill production piece is out, plus cool props WILL be making a full size head for those that want it in future. But that wont be accurate either as they will go off a bruce hansing face he sculpted, well the tendons anyway that they bought. People warned me about HCG and thier alien pieces, Except for the guns, they have been right about everything, even right down to the power loader. SO cheaply made, the base is litterly wax glued together. SO CHEAP. I have a full size queen alien that I commissioned and that one is accurate down to the last tendon. Only one ever. Molds destroyed. Maybe one day I will post pictures when I finally put the 16 ft ***** together. Cheers

you mean the one you had on ebay for quite some time? Proto of this looks cool, but not worth the risk. This company rarely ever get these big time pieces right.

Looks like the wall hanger I seen before.

1453abad7977dd8856360227ee45d5b5--giger-alien-alien-queen.jpg

3354ffe0679a4b691b15d37b488eea51.jpg

fun scale ref
images

DON'T BUY IT!!! I bought one off ebay and sent it back! All I got was a thin, unpainted, toxic piece of rubber worth about $20!

Did you people not listen to me??? I bought one and all I got was a thin toxic unpainted piece of rubber worth about $20. If you don't believe me then order it!

wow...that is what they sent?

Again...we think you are referring to the one you can currenty (or past) could buy off of ebay.
I just posted a pic of one from the ebay as an example of what it may look like, just cause it look familiar.

I am going to assume and highly doubt 1) you bought the HCG one, 2) is the HCG one even for sale or just being teased?, 3) HCG would sell / send a horrid lump of foam, based on their prices / pricing.

That might change if they offer this for like 80 bucks...haha

Back