Action Figure NECA: Ultimate Child's Play Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caped Baldy

Super Freak
Reaction score
NECA just dropped a teaser of ultimate Chucky ahead of SDCC. Covers Child's Play 1, 2, 3 and Curse.

NECA-Ultimate-Chucky-Preview-001.jpg

NECA-Ultimate-Chucky-Preview-002.jpg

DFHOgSJV0AAk6v7.jpg

Perfect! I'm going to need to buy multiples, lol...

It will be a great figure. I picked up the exclusive that came with the blu-ray a while back from shout factory and it's a great figure. Though it's suited more to a 1/6 scale. I used to say I'd never go 1/6 because they were too "doll-ish." Then when my son and I attended a convention and were to meet Malcolm McDowell, I ordered a Craftone Clockwise Alex. It's decent for the price and although I am getting more into the 1/6 scale, nothing beats a solid action figure of the 7" scale variety.

Yeah I'll get one awesome to go with my cult classic version may even swap one of these heads onto that version.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

It's nice to finally be getting a Chucky that will be in proper scale next to my other 80s slasher figures. I hated the 6" Cult Classics versions with synthetic hair.

I guess they omitted a "Bride" head sculpt because a Chucky and Tiffany 2-pack is on the horizon.

I guess they omitted a "Bride" head sculpt because a Chucky and Tiffany 2-pack is on the horizon.

I think it's because his outfit was damaged in Bride of Chucky, and the ultimate figure's clothes are not weathered. However, he has a new outfit and facial scars in Curse of Chucky, so Neca included that scarred head instead to make up for the Bride of Chucky version.

I think it's because his outfit was damaged in Bride of Chucky, and the ultimate figure's clothes are not weathered. However, he has a new outfit and facial scars in Curse of Chucky, so Neca included that scarred head instead to make up for the Bride of Chucky version.

Valid thought... I do hope they make a Bride set or Seed set with Tiff and Glen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So stoked to get this one. Incredible.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back