Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Default Re: MEZCO One:12 Michael Myers HALLOWEEN

Quote Originally Posted by Heath V View Post
    Looks decent, does not come close to the customs that are on the market now. I question why NECA continues to say that they can't get the license. Someone needs to ask yet again on Twitter and bring this up.
    Yeah but those are 1/6 customs this is 1/12 big difference

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wow, couldn't believe I was actually seeing a H1 Myers figure! Day one PO for me as well. Didn't think this was possible either...strange but I'm not complaining!

King of the Monsters MODERATOR
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Follow MaulFan on Flickr Visit MaulFan's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath V View Post
    Looks decent, does not come close to the customs that are on the market now. I question why NECA continues to say that they can't get the license. Someone needs to ask yet again on Twitter and bring this up.
    NECA says that the license owner won't give it to them, my guess is either A) they want too much $$$ for it, or B) NECA maybe burnt bridges with them and they don't want to do business anymore and NECA's acting like it's all on the license owner, clearly something's fishy about their position.

That's awesome. I'll have to get it. I recently was thinking, after getting my first one 12 figures, how cool it would be to get some horror figures with that treatment.

Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Hopefully this is just a start, with it being the 40th anniversary of the original film next year.

Ham and Egger MODERATOR
    Feedback
    86 (100%)
    Looks OK. Would like to see SSC try to take this on again in 1/6 scale.

This is the way.
    Feedback
    Other than the over sized collar (which appears too big to flip up) and color of the coveralls, it looks very good to me. They even have the flap on the right pocket. At this small size it shouldn't be too pricey so I'm not going to be too nit-picky with it, especially given all the accessories it comes with. Definitely looking forward to this one.

This one has my attention, I've been wanting a good 78 Myers ever since I started collecting NECA figures a few years ago. I've never picked up any of these one:12 figures mainly because of the price but I might make an exception for this since nobody else has a Myers on the market.

Looks fantastic, my only gripe is that I agree that the collar is too big. The sculpt looks pretty good, I like the way the did the hair. The real test will be to see how it looks in darker lighting. The accessories look good and it seems like they did their homework when it comes to the details.

Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Don't forget it's a prototype, who knows when it's coming out and how many changes may happen before it comes out.

True. You can tell that it's not a final production piece, I can't wait to see how it turns out.