MEZCO One:12 Michael Myers HALLOWEEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho50501

Super Freak
Reaction score
From SDCC

4f1ab9afdc65d6caebecaec3d79a3fe8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I like the tombstone too. It would be nice if they added a bloody knife.

Mezco includes lots of accessories so he prob will along with the bedsheet I'm guessing. Telephone would be cool too. Be cool if they did Dr Loomis and Laurie.

Oh....hell....yes!!! Day one PO for me. Wow! My favorite horror icon along with the original TCM Leatherface.

I like it. Coveralls need to be flipped up on the collar. Face sculpt is a bit off... but not bad in those better pics.
Would like a bit more out of the coveralls other than that double stitching.

But yeah .. it's not bad.

Wonder why Hot Toys or Sideshow can't make a 78 H1, but mezco can get the rights.

I like it. Coveralls need to be flipped up on the collar. Face sculpt is a bit off... but not bad in those better pics.
Would like a bit more out of the coveralls other than that double stitching.

But yeah .. it's not bad.

Wonder why Hot Toys or Sideshow can't make a 78 H1, but mezco can get the rights.

Thats a good question have no clue. But if they made acuatl pockets on an 1/12 prob be too bulk idk.

Looks decent, does not come close to the customs that are on the market now. I question why NECA continues to say that they can't get the license. Someone needs to ask yet again on Twitter and bring this up.

Back