Court of the Dead: Prestige Statuettes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medusoid

Super Freak
Reaction score
kqxCzGi.jpg

I'm running out of space, so I'm always happy to see smaller scale statues. :lol

I can relate to running out of space. I'm just surprised that they're doing a whole new line--especially with second PF versions of some of the characters being announced too.

I'm on the fence. On one side, I really need the shelf space (oglavaeil/skratch alone take a chunk), so this is welcomed. On the other side, I like scale consistency for a collection, and this throws that off a bit.

I will say though that I LOVE that Sideshow is going all in on this line.

I like this smaller option. Between the 1/4 PFs currently released and announced, it's too much space to be used.

These are awesome. Kier stepping over the dead angel is great. Nice touch with the faction medallions on the bases.

Kier looks fantastic, I'm definitely getting her for sure. Hopefully the prices aren't too crazy since this is a much smaller scale.

The Queen here look wonderful... the new PF version looks very masculine and the pose looks beyond awkward...I wanted to love it but this version of the Queen rocks!

I like Sideshow's new concept of smaller statues (not just for Court of the Dead) if they are highly detailed, well painted and reasonably priced. Depending on how those 3 variables (detail, painting, price) turn out I might buy some of these.

As someone who really loves COTD but can't afford premium formats or has the space, these are perfect! Hoping they'll be under £250.

I'm getting The Queen. I want to see more of Kier's base. I hope they will make the Egyptian lady in this scale too.

Since these are Pvc I'm hoping they won't be more than $150 each... Looks like keir has mixed media still (at least that's what I think I'm seeing)

The more I think about it, the more I would have liked to see these in 1/6 scale. It just makes more sense to me, especially since most collectors already have 1/6 figures. I have a lot of items, but I don't think I have anything in 9".

Back