Chronicle collectibles indominus Rex vs blue and rexy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIKE M

Super Freak
Reaction score
This thing is just wow !!!

Indominus vs Rex and blue diorama

Preview of indominus
IMG_1018.JPG
IMG_1020.JPG

I half thought about getting the I-rex until I realized it was 1:20 scale. I liked her in the movie but at 1:20 scale I just don't think it's worth $800. I'll stick with getting the bookend from the 3D Blu-ray gift set. :lol

I half thought about getting the I-rex until I realized it was 1:20 scale. I liked her in the movie but at 1:20 scale I just don't think it's worth $800. I'll stick with getting the bookend from the 3D Blu-ray gift set. :lol

It is still fairly good size, but I couldn't justify it even at the $750 discounted price either, though not a huge fan of the IR was the major deciding factor.

Its 31 inches long - seems pretty big to me. I did order however was wishing it wasn’t exactly the same as the blu-ray bookset just in large size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its 31 inches long - seems pretty big to me. I did order however was wishing it wasn’t exactly the same as the blu-ray bookset just in large size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those blu ray "collector" sets are always plastic junk. 31" is large, but 10-12" of that is just the tail as they have it straight out from the body.

I have to say this looks really cool, and worthy to sit side by side with the Dinosauria line.

Back