Statue Death Trooper Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
preview_DeathTrooperLifeSize.jpg

same here.. I really would like to know how many of those life size statues they are selling.... cant believe that there are so many rich guys out there who are collecting those things...

WTH is going on in the collectibles world? What's with all the life-size, half-size, third-size figures? Are there really so many people buying this? :cuckoo:

Today SSC revealed 4 life-size figures/bust/replicas... and some 9" statues. Is it all that's left for mere mortals? :lol

Well, the only thing I can tell from that one pic is that it's already a lot cooler than the 1:1 K2SO. :wink1:

One can buy the Anovos kit for 900$, buy a mannequin and voilà! instead of 8 grand :slap

Did they really announce the price as $8k? If so, that is beyond insane....then again this is SS we're talking about.

Did they really announce the price as $8k? If so, that is beyond insane....then again this is SS we're talking about.

Especially considering you can but the entire Anovos ensemble for under $2k and get a customized mannequin for another couple hundred $:dunno.

Hell you can buy two of those so you can even wear one and still have a few thousand leftover to spend:lol

Not price yet but the Stormtrooper is 8k and Boba Fett 8490, so I'm not too far
And R2-D2 for 7450 when you can get a custom version more accurate with quality material fos less than half... This is Sideshow :cuckoo:

No price yet but the Stormtrooper is 8k and Boba Fett 8490, so I'm not too far
And R2-D2 for 7450 when you can get a custom version more accurate with quality material fos less than half... This is Sideshow :cuckoo:

Back