Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 367 of 420 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377417 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 4193
    Freakazoid

Feedback
    2 (67%)
    Default Re: Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Quote Originally Posted by 北京国安 View Post

Suit repaint by Cola

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How well does a suit like this that is painted hold up to posing and displaying in a detolf or shelf

Owen also did his own repaint so this is his. After reading and learning about the Snyder Cut I'm wondering if I should get the suit painted all black like how it's supposed to be or like this. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-28-23-05-42~2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	486452

Quote Originally Posted by Luisenigma1 View Post
    Owen also did his own repaint so this is his. After reading and learning about the Snyder Cut I'm wondering if I should get the suit painted all black like how it's supposed to be or like this. Click image for larger version. 

I'd wait. No doubt Hot Toys will do a black suit version for The Snyder Cut. Like this version, it's no big job to do a different paint version. The time taken for this one tells another story of course, but I think that was purely low priority over Marvel.

With some luck they've seen the hype over the Snyder Cut and would give a black version a bit of priority.
    WANT : 1/6 Tusken Raider & Dewback for a decent price. PM me.
    Hidden Content

©Fly, All rights reserved
    Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoaItsJBot View Post
    Is "manco-toys" the seller you bought that from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle882 View Post
    1/6 Man of Steel Superman Henry Cavill Head Sculpt fit 12'' Figure Body from Manco-toys, yep.
    I received this exact head sculpt over the weekend. It definitely looks better in hand than in the auction pic but paint apps could have been a little better. There's a section of the hair, by the side temple that is skin color.

But it's still a pretty cool looking option to have.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MoS head 1 sm.jpg 
Size:	226.4 KB 
ID:	486467
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MoS head 2 sm.jpg 
Size:	127.6 KB 
ID:	486468
    -------------------------------------------------
    A good discussion is like a miniskirt; Short enough to maintain interest and long enough to cover the subject.

Freaked Out!

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisenigma1 View Post

I wouldn't rush into things.
    Despite all the whining with the Snyder Cut, the black costume in the Superman mythology plays so little. I doubt it's used much in the movie.
    If anything, the black costumer was shown in Man of Steel.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAndFight View Post
    I received this exact head sculpt over the weekend. It definitely looks better in hand than in the auction pic but paint apps could have been a little better. There's a section of the hair, by the side temple that is skin color.

But it's still a pretty cool looking option to have.
    Now that I've had a chance to put it on the figure, I'm even more impressed. Mine has a few spots on the hair that could be better, but you really have to look for it. The eye work is no where near what HT does, but I'm overall impressed. Mine didn't come with a double ball socket though, so all I can't put it on just yet.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    41 (100%)
    It's definitely a nice sculpt but the details have been majorly softened up since it's a recast of Rocco's original sculpt. But you can't expect much for the ~$30 that sculpt costs.

©Fly, All rights reserved
    Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle882 View Post
    Now that I've had a chance to put it on the figure, I'm even more impressed. Mine has a few spots on the hair that could be better, but you really have to look for it. The eye work is no where near what HT does, but I'm overall impressed. Mine didn't come with a double ball socket though, so all I can't put it on just yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gipetto0812 View Post
    It's definitely a nice sculpt but the details have been majorly softened up since it's a recast of Rocco's original sculpt. But you can't expect much for the ~$30 that sculpt costs.
    Exactly on both counts.

Once on the figure, it actually looks really good. I'll touch it up here and there to correct some areas and highlight the hair a little. But I'm liking it. It will stay on for a while, for sure. Mine came with the "plug" that goes inside the head but not the post. I just popped it on the neck and it squared up well. I have an extra post to make it hold additional poses, such as looking up some.

The price was a no-brainer for me. I wasn't expecting Hot Toys quality but I was actually impressed that it looks better than the pics in the auction. I know that's been posted by a number of people that got it, too.

I particularly like the jaw line, sunken cheeks and overall proportions. It just captures Henry Cavill's face from many angles.
    -------------------------------------------------
    A good discussion is like a miniskirt; Short enough to maintain interest and long enough to cover the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoody999 View Post
    I'd wait. No doubt Hot Toys will do a black suit version for The Snyder Cut. Like this version, it's no big job to do a different paint version. The time taken for this one tells another story of course, but I think that was purely low priority over Marvel.

With some luck they've seen the hype over the Snyder Cut and would give a black version a bit of priority.
    Yeah I was thinking this might happen maybe as a toy fair exclusive or something. So I'll just stick to a normal suit repaint. Kinda want to find out who Cola is so I can see what he charges for a repaint on the suit his looks pretty good.

Well I finally got my JL Supes today !!!!

Just looking in my excel file. He was originally slated as being available by Sideshow in Jan-Mar 2019. No idea when I actually pre-ordered. I don't think Excel was invented back then.

So to make things equal, he was planned to be delivered last Saturday. Even got message he was on the delivery truck. But didn't turn up. Then of course this Monday was a public holiday here, so I had to wait until another 3 days.......

I swear this figure is cursed !!!!
    WANT : 1/6 Tusken Raider & Dewback for a decent price. PM me.
    Hidden Content