Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluevoice

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys just released this image, announcing six scale figures from Justice League are going to be released soon, probably during SSDC. Superman will be one of them.
Foto 19-07-17 07 14 02.jpg

Yeah apart from the flipped hair parting this is gonna be exactly the same figure. Gonna be interesting to see if WW is the same.

Am very tempted to dive into this one. Guess they won't change much on Superman, Batman or Wonder Woman.

As cool as Marvel is, my favourite childhood characters were Superman and Batman. Was never really into comics too much. But these characters were more visible on TV. Hence my interest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No black suit Supes in that lineup. Will this mean it aint happening or thye just arent allowed to reveal it yet for obvious reasons?

This is the one I want the most. I missed the bvs one and I'm hopeful this one will have a heat vision extra sculpt. THAT would help to differentiate it from the last one too.

Guess we're not only getting a Superman but its looks to be the exact same costume from BvS. Guess the whole when will Superman come back and it what fashion wasn't really anything to look forward to, meanwhile Batman like BvS will probably get a minimum of 3 figures:rolleyes2

No black suit Supes in that lineup. Will this mean it aint happening or thye just arent allowed to reveal it yet for obvious reasons?

C'mon it's Hot Toys. They'll have a new JL Superman AND a black version later. Batman already has 2 versions. :)

Back