Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluevoice

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pre-Order NOW - click the link!
Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman!

Hot Toys just released this image, announcing six scale figures from Justice League are going to be released soon. Wonder Woman will be one of them.
Foto 19-07-17 07 14 02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to pick up the current one but the skin looks too shiny. Hopefully this one looks better.

They should just co-opt the training Diana sculpt here, and add long, sculpted hair. And give her Harley Quinn-type joints that aren't extremely obvious, but will allow for posing her without fear of damage. Those three things would distinguish this greatly from the other figure, and be a far superior figure as a result IMO. But looks like there is no joint on her knee.

Holy crap its a no wonder they did not make all those other figures like metal gear and yellow jacket they are two busy making these guys.
Still I would have liked a steve trevor figure not every figure has to be a hero side characters are nice also

With both a BvS and JL version coming out back to back, I'm thinking it's a lot less likely now that we'll see one from her standalone movie. Or probably any other figures besides the training armor. Otherwise I'm sure they would have announced something by now.

Holy crap its a no wonder they did not make all those other figures like metal gear and yellow jacket they are two busy making these guys.
Still I would have liked a steve trevor figure not every figure has to be a hero side characters are nice also

I get that he's only a supporting character, but he was heroic as hell in the movie. That said, with everything coming out, I'd be unlikely to buy, which explains why he wasn't made, I guess.

I'm not afraid to admit it, but I'm getting all the WW versions

Your photos and I Am Toys' review almost swayed me, but I think I'll wait for the JL version. Hoping for the TA sculpt and minor improvements. As of now I'm interested in the Trinity and maybe Aquaman from JL; mainly because when I was a kid I was heavy into DC Comics. Hoping for improvements on WW and Bats before I pull the trigger on anything.

So two batman figures. So for this line they will have 3 figures that are basically re release. I so wish green lantern was in this movie would round out the JL hoepfully he makes an appearance in the next movie

With both a BvS and JL version coming out back to back, I'm thinking it's a lot less likely now that we'll see one from her standalone movie. Or probably any other figures besides the training armor. Otherwise I'm sure they would have announced something by now.
I was thinking the same thing.

I get that he's only a supporting character, but he was heroic as hell in the movie. That said, with everything coming out, I'd be unlikely to buy, which explains why he wasn't made, I guess.

Well I frankly don't entirely understand there logic when it comes to releasing figures . I wish there was a greater emphasis on making villains I am sure those who collect GoG who have preferred a Ronan Figure instead of a Thanos or Yellow Jacket to go against Ant Man a Director Krenick from Rouge One, that once was even teased.

They appear to have run the end their figures for the WW movie so no Hades . This is trend to continue so so Hela from Thor Ragnarok no Stephen Wolf no Kill Monger from Black Panther. But then they up and go Two Figures from Valerian so is that movie really a better bet then making this figure which some of them you have already teased ?

Last edited:
I'm Actually interested in seeing cyborg, it'll be a bit of a challenge to make so let see if hot toys are capable of doing something challenging for a change.

Well you I frankly don't entirely understand there logic when it comes to releasing figures . I wish there was a greater emphasis on making villains I am sure those who collect GoG who have preferred a Ronan Figure instead of a Thanos or Yellow Jacket to go against Ant Man a Director Krenick from Rouge One, that once was even teased.

They appear to have run the end their figures for the WW movie so no Hades . This is trend to continue so so Hela from Thor Ragnarok no Stephen Wolf no Kill Monger from Black Panther. But then they up and go Two Figures from Valerian so is that movie really a better bet then making this figure which some of them you have already teased ?

I've heard that villains aren't popular in Asian markets. I have nothing to back that up, of course. It's possible that not a lot of people do 'world-building' in the 1/6 scale, but then I look at Star Wars collectors and that goes out the window...and for the life of me I can't see something like Yellow Jacket *not* selling out.

:dunno

I wonder why they didn't include GL in the film is it because Reynolds is now in MCU as DP? But that doesn't make sense, look how many different Spideys there were.

They can clearly get another actor as GL or Stewart GL :dunno

I'm surprised they didn't try to get Amell to cameo as Arrow, although he is a tv actor, he has done movie roles including being Casey in TMNT 2 , so it's not like he can't handle a film :lecture

Oh I'm sure we'll get a quick cameo by GL in the movie at some point, along with a few other characters who will be getting their own movies shortly.

Yeah the new DC introduction logo teased this

Can't wait to see a Martian Manhunter in film , they got the blueprint design from CW Supergirl :)

I wonder if they would cameo Elogated man or Plastic Man

I've heard that villains aren't popular in Asian markets. I have nothing to back that up, of course. It's possible that not a lot of people do 'world-building' in the 1/6 scale, but then I look at Star Wars collectors and that goes out the window...and for the life of me I can't see something like Yellow Jacket *not* selling out.

:dunno

Its probably has to do with the how complicated the character is with Storm Troopers and their various version they must have a common base which they can manipulate and with minimal cost. I think they shy away from making complicated characters so they decided to make all the Guardians of the Galaxy and only made 2 members of the suicide squad albeit the two most popular but still. Are they planning on making every character in Infinity War ?

Back