Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 193 of 195 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 1945
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Default Re: Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Quote Originally Posted by The-Dark-Knight View Post
    As a person who owns the batman vs superman batman, is this really worth a purchase? I'm still on the fence about it, is it really that different to warrant buying it?
    I think it depends on your collection. I bought all the League so this Batman was a must for me. Or maybe you're just a batman or batfleck collector. In my opinion though I think it's worth having both. They are 2 completely different figures. And it will probably be the last batfleck we ever get from Hot Toys.
    My current displays and pictures - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by The-Dark-Knight View Post
    As a person who owns the batman vs superman batman, is this really worth a purchase? I'm still on the fence about it, is it really that different to warrant buying it?
    This is obviously a matter of personal taste. But I'll weigh in with mine. I like BvS Batman better hands down. With chest mod and custom cape. I'm still glad I got the JL standard suit Batman, though, because his base and parademon blaster are outstanding with the JL Tactical Suit Batman. And standard suit JL Batman does look great with Unreal Customs double-sided custom cape. But for sheer intimidation and shelf presence, imho BvS Batman (and JL Tac Suit Bats) take the cake.

Here he is in one of my sh**ty photos with said cape. That cape is a great match with the cowl and suit:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0146.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	259.6 KB 
ID:	478260

And if you have Tac suit Batman:

Name:	IMG_0149.jpg 
Size:	241.7 KB 
ID:	478261

Quote Originally Posted by Alatar View Post
    This is obviously a matter of personal taste. But I'll weigh in with mine. I like BvS Batman better hands down. With chest mod and custom cape. I'm still glad I got the JL standard suit Batman, though, because his base and parademon blaster are outstanding with the JL Tactical Suit Batman. And standard suit JL Batman does look great with Unreal Customs double-sided custom cape. But for sheer intimidation and shelf presence, imho BvS Batman (and JL Tac Suit Bats) take the cake.

Here he is in one of my sh**ty photos with said cape. That cape is a great match with the cowl and suit:

Name:	IMG_0146.jpg 
Size:	259.6 KB 
ID:	478260

And if you have Tac suit Batman:

Name:	IMG_0149.jpg 
Size:	241.7 KB 
ID:	478261
    Yes I have all 3 as well, and wanted to sell one. But am still not sure which one. BvS was my favourite. Also have a custom cape for him.

I do love the size and look of Tech Batman too. In addition he was in that tech gear most of the movie too.

Standard JL Bats looks good, but a little "plain Jane" somehow. At the moment I am potentially thinking to sell the JL version. Dunno, am still in two minds.
    WANT : 1/6 Tusken Raider & Dewback for a decent price. PM me.
    Hidden Content

Can anyone answer if the only difference between the standard version and deluxe is the parademon stand? Or are the wrist display and parademon gun also exclusive to the deluxe? Ta

Super Freak
    Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graza View Post
    Can anyone answer if the only difference between the standard version and deluxe is the parademon stand? Or are the wrist display and parademon gun also exclusive to the deluxe? Ta
    The base was the only difference. Standard version has the gun and forearm screen

Quote Originally Posted by nickshaw2814 View Post
    The base was the only difference. Standard version has the gun and forearm screen
    Thanks mate!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    18 (100%)

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)

Not feeling like paying almost half of what the actual figure cost for a custom one. Bit crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by franpincho View Post
    How bad is the stock cape?

Not feeling like paying almost half of what the actual figure cost for a custom one. Bit crazy.

It's not, pretty good actually. Very good weight and drape. The best stock Batman cape thus far.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)