Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 194 of 195 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195 LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 1945

Default Re: Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Quote Originally Posted by franpincho View Post
    How bad is the stock cape?

Not feeling like paying almost half of what the actual figure cost for a custom one. Bit crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who selling you 170 dollar capes?

Quote Originally Posted by MedievaL View Post
    It's not, pretty good actually. Very good weight and drape. The best stock Batman cape thus far.
    Agreed. The cape is nice, much better than BvS version, and it drapes really nicely.

Finally bought this at BBTS had to get the exclusive as That's the only one available. I had to get it now after the Snyder cut was officially announced plus this figure was my most wanted for a while.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisenigma1 View Post
    Finally bought this at BBTS had to get the exclusive as That's the only one available. I had to get it now after the Snyder cut was officially announced plus this figure was my most wanted for a while.
    Hope you dig it as much as I do. For me, all it took was opening the box to see how superior this version is to all the other HT’s Batmen (including the Bale, Keaton & Arkham versions). Aside from the superior looks, it also articulates very well. Before receiving this Batman, my favorites were Knightmare & JL Tactical but this figure renewed my love for the more simple and streamlined look while improving on all the minor issues with the BvS & SS versions.

Quote Originally Posted by blinguskahn View Post
    Hope you dig it as much as I do. For me, all it took was opening the box to see how superior this version is to all the other HT?s Batmen (including the Bale, Keaton & Arkham versions). Aside from the superior looks, it also articulates very well. Before receiving this Batman, my favorites were Knightmare & JL Tactical but this figure renewed my love for the more simple and streamlined look while improving on all the minor issues with the BvS & SS versions.
    That's one of the huge reasons why I wanted it. I saw a bunch of reviews of it and how well it's articulated, not only that but I also bought an Original AK Batman from someone on the sale forum for OSR. So now I'm getting two of my most wanted Batman figures. I'm definitley going to have fun posing JL Bats might want to complete the entire league after him.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisenigma1 View Post
    That's one of the huge reasons why I wanted it. I saw a bunch of reviews of it and how well it's articulated, not only that but I also bought an Original AK Batman from someone on the sale forum for OSR. So now I'm getting two of my most wanted Batman figures. I'm definitley going to have fun posing JL Bats might want to complete the entire league after him.
    Uh-oh; you?re already thinking of completing the JL line? You might as well just start ordering then because it?s one of HT?s best, non-Marvel lines so far. Flash is an absolute must and he poses great (I?ve had him in the 2-finger starting pose) and Supes colors are beautiful with their best Cavill headsculpt to date In my opinion. I have both JL and solo Aquaman and while both are kinda the bottom of this line and are not dynamic, the solo Aquaman looks fantastic mixed with the rest of the league but the JL Aquaman can pose marginally better. Seriously, all the JL figures are surprisingly great (I thought they wouldn?t do such a great job on this line because of lack of popularity) with only the Mamoa figures being bad for posing and faces, according to a few, being a bit too soft but otherwise look really good in a standing position.

My JL figure rating (overall):
    1. Batman
    2. Flash
    3. Batman Tactical
    4. WW
    5. Superman (only reason so low is it?s a bare figure and the light up headsculpt doesn?t do much for it but looks good on BvS)
    6. Aquaman
    7. Cyborg

Super Freak
    Feedback
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine Inch Nails View Post
    Who selling you 170 dollar capes?
    Most likely Tony Mei as his capes are notoriously way overpriced since he claims he's taken exact measurements from actual prop capes. Not sure how true that is as I don't know the guy, just what I've heard/seen when I used to follow him on social media.

I've had his capes before, nothing special IMO. I paid over $100 for his MoS drape cape thinking it would really be something special and it was literally just a piece of fabric I could've cut myself. No sewing involved, just fabric tape with the pleats barely holding on. I'd rather go with Jaxon or Unreal Customs. More affordable and more accurate (especially Unreal's BvS Superman capes).
    Last edited by Gipetto0812; 05-21-2020 at 09:20 PM.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Yeah Tony’s prices just kept going up without the quality but he got popular with the Bale-man figures. I’ve been happy with my most of UC & Jaxon stuff over the past couple years.

Unreal Custom Capes all day long for me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SUPERMAN (7011) ed1a SR.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	854.2 KB 
ID:	485753

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BATMAN TACTICAL DL (2209).jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	485754
    WANT : 1/6 Tusken Raider & Dewback for a decent price. PM me.
    Hidden Content

I've owned a few Unreal capes and although they are nice, they are def. not worth $100 / each. Given the long lead time, I assume he contracts the work out to a local factory or sewing shop. I think some customers with sewing skills here in the US could do the same work, if not better, and market at a lower cost. Unfortunately, there are not many options out there so you have no choice but to go with him, for now at least.