Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluevoice

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys just released this image, announcing six scale figures from Justice League are going to be released soon. Batman will be one of them. Foto 19-07-17 07 14 02.jpg

From what I see they look awesome. Batman is going to be immediate buys for me.

I don't need the JL Batman figures. His cowl looks funny. They changed the shape of the mouth of the cowl, which messes up the whole visage. His face looks elongated and his jaw less square or something like that. Also his ears look more rounded. And the Tactical Suit looks like Night Owl 2.0.

I'm glad I got the BvS Batman because that is a vastly superior design IMO.

I might be up for Aquaman, Superman and Wonderwoman, depending on how the figures look. :)

Last edited:
You guys think they are going to release a new superman or wonder woman? Looks to be same exact figures that are already out.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

They have to this time... surely!?!

I think it is highly likely- the one with the Battle Damaged Armor Batman seems to be a waste. It was likely the sculpt for the JL Bruce Wayne head and they modified it for the BD Armor release.

New cowl and plates on suit make it look quite different to me- love it

Does look good there, the grey isn't as dark as I feared. Please get the cape right this time Hot Toys. :pray: We shouldn't have to be buying custom capes for these things.

Holy spoiler alert, Hot Toys! The Flash and Aquaman get decapitated in this movie!

... But, yeah, they all look great.

Does look good there, the grey isn't as dark as I feared. Please get the cape right this time Hot Toys. :pray: We shouldn't have to be buying custom capes for these things.

I'd bet good money that it's the Suicide Squad cape slapped on to him.

Back