Statue Chronicle Collectibles Westworld 1/4 Man in Black - Reveal this week @ SDCC!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chronicle 3DA

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Coming soon!

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 9.51.31 PM.jpg

I really like sculpted clothing on a statue when done right. This is done right and there is no material that will rot, rip, get dusty. Very nice.

Is there some new anti-dust paint I should know about?

Lol, funny.
Will not get permeated with dust is what I guess I should have said. Thought it was obvious my point....wiping dust of a solid painted surface vs fabric getting dusty, even compressed air only drives it deeper.
Next time I will not assume things that I think are obvious are as easy for others to understand...lol...BURN!...:lol

Lol, funny.
Will not get permeated with dust is what I guess I should have said. Thought it was obvious my point....wiping dust of a solid painted surface vs fabric getting dusty, even compressed air only drives it deeper.
Next time I will not assume things that I think are obvious are as easy for others to understand...lol...BURN!...:lol
Yea, figured that, but the way you said it left the door open. I usually vacuum out dust from fabric or use those sticky rollers for regular clothes so that it does the trick.

Vacuum is a good idea, you know I was just messing with you! And yes, I did imply that polystone will never get dusty:lol

Dennis Quaid and Harrison Ford had a baby????

Where you see Dennis Quaid and Harrison Ford is a mistery to me... I know that the face sculpt is not 100% accurate (as usual after all) but it looks pretty good to me, the character is very well represented... just my 2 cents..

Nice statue, loved the series but I dont think its a great likeness. Everything else about it is great, maybe its the lighting I dont know.

Back