The Disaster Artist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a funny story. I first saw this movie in Toronto when Tommy was doing one of his tours and it was at this old theater. Before the movie there was the usual Q&A session, then the movie, and afterwards Tommy was in the lobby signing posters and T-shirts. I walked out of the theater with the biggest grin on my face, and was walking right by Mr. Wiseau, and I thanked him for the movie, he said "look at this guy" and put his hands around my throat and pretended/play choked me. I don't think he still does his tours, but it's quite an experience seeing it with a seasoned crowd.

he said "look at this guy" and put his hands around my throat and pretended/play choked me.

:lol

Is this you?

YIvhS6g.jpg

I could never tell if Tommy Wiseau is either a genius or the most clueless baboon on the planet.

Looks amazing going to be a fun movie since the room is just hilariously bad. :lol

Welcome to the rest of the world in speculation. Lol.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I #$(% you not, this is an actual interview with Doug Walker, whom Tommy used to had a feud with, oblivious that Doug is constantly passively insulting him.. :lol

I think hes for real. I dont think hes trolling. I think hes legit.
I dont know how but he feels genuine.
I dont think hes crazy either, hes just foreign

He's an alien- The 2nd Last Son of Krypton that got bumped in the head in the space shuttle to Earth. That's the only logical explanation.

Back