K-2SO Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
preview_TBD_K2S0LifeSize_4.jpg

This will probably turn out amazing but I just don't see this selling well.

I want this so bad but knowing SSC it'll be like $8-$10K which means I'll just be a hoop dream.

giphy.gif

Even if it was $5k would you guys buy? I don't get the appeal unless you are a massive fan of robots?

Even if it was $5k would you guys buy? I don't get the appeal unless you are a massive fan of robots?

I thought the character was OK, but definitely not one I'd want in 1:1 form. There are a hundred cooler characters in Star Wars that I'd rather have as life-size statues than K2.

I thought the character was OK, but definitely not one I'd want in 1:1 form. There are a hundred cooler characters in Star Wars that I'd rather have as life-size statues than K2.

My thoughts exactly. If they had to do another robot why not IG-88, guarantee that would sell 10x better.

and now the deathtrooper? I don't get it. Of all the troopers out there they could choose from...

My only guess is that the RogueOne license must be expiring soon so they are milking it for all it's worth.

Makes sense. Rogue One is Star Wars in most people's minds for right now, right up until episode 8 comes out later this year. I'd be willing to bet that the vast majority of Sideshow's prospective buyers wouldn't even know who IG-88 is.

The only surprising thing to me is that we didn't see a life-size BB-8 announced alongside The Force Awakens. Talk about brand/character identification... that would sell like crazy.

Back