All four Indiana Jones films return to the big screen August 6th-30th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Star Wars rereleased, I saw Jaws at Universal big screen long ago... but I can't remember if I've ever seen a rerelease of Raiders since... 1981?

I must have... must have been in the 90's when re-releases were all the rage.

Lol, indeed. I was gonna say that in my opening post but figured I'd just post the official announcement for those few KOTCS fans out there. ;)

If any kiddos have never seen Raiders on the big screen you absolutely MUST take the opportunity to do so. You've never truly seen the film if all you've done is watched it at home. The sound coupled with those screen filling close-ups, you're in for a real treat.

I saw Star Wars rereleased, I saw Jaws at Universal big screen long ago... but I can't remember if I've ever seen a rerelease of Raiders since... 1981?

I must have... must have been in the 90's when re-releases were all the rage.

Raiders got an IMAX release in September 2012. The other three were shown as part of a one-day marathon that I could not attend. I did see Raiders again though. :yess:

What sucks about TOD is that my parents would only take me to three films in 1984 so I made sure to pick only "new" films (no sequels.) I chose Gremlins, Ghostbusters, and Dune. And then other than 2012 I don't believe TOD was ever released again.

And what the hell... its no where near California! Some of these states I've never even heard of.

:lol :lol

Fargo gets Indy but not Los Angeles, lol.

RAIDERS is the one to see. It's epic. Much moreso than the others. It was meant to be. The scale of the dig site is so vast -- there's always so much going on in the deep background, stuff you won't see except on the big screen.

A local amphitheatre is doing a raiders showing with a live orchestra, sounds kinda cool.

RAIDERS is the one to see. It's epic. Much moreso than the others. It was meant to be. The scale of the dig site is so vast -- there's always so much going on in the deep background, stuff you won't see except on the big screen.

Agreed. Although the Minecart chase from TOD would be cool in an Imax

Back