Action Figure Storm Collectibles Tekken 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ren_dog

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
t7.jpg

Hmm... If Heihachi looks good I may get him.

Heihachi vs Akuma was the only highlight of that pos story.

I wish that's mean are not abandon SFV and MK. Still want Liu Kand, Raiden and Guile.

Tekken has become very convoluted with how many characters they stuff into a game, but I think overall it's flavor has stayed the same since the PS1 days. I don't even know the plot of the last few games as I just play them and don't pay attention, just like with SF.

SF has always had just enough characters, but the games have become increasingly ugly with Pixar character models. Not to mention, they completely ruined character looks in SFV.

Tekken has become very convoluted with how many characters they stuff into a game, but I think overall it's flavor has stayed the same since the PS1 days. I don't even know the plot of the last few games as I just play them and don't pay attention, just like with SF.

SF has always had just enough characters, but the games have become increasingly ugly with Pixar character models. Not to mention, they completely ruined character looks in SFV.

You could say they were "Tekken" it seriously! :lol

Sorry, had to let out some bad puns.

Even with the ****** designs of all the ninjas, I agree.

After MK4, I didn't play a MK game until the DC crossover, which I didn't know it was "canon." However, MK9 and 10 totally got me back into MK games. I'm not a fan of some of the elaborate costume designs, but MK9 was so clever to go back to the first 3 MK games while telling a new story, and the addition of the X-Rays injuries were so fresh. MK 10 was interesting, and I like that Johnny Cage is still around, since he was my favorite character in the first MK game, but I thought all the young versions of the original characters weren't very original or memorable, except Johnny Cage's daughter.

My MK canon goes.

MK, MKII, MKIII, MK4, MK 9, and MKX.

My Street Fighter canon goes.

ST, SF2, SF2 Turbo....that's it :lol

Back