Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
"You may preorder when ready"

Today Hot Toys is very excited to officially present the highly anticipated 1/6th scale collectible figure of Grand Moff Tarkin from Star Wars: A New Hope!
Meticulously crafted based on the appearance of Grand Moff Tarkin in Star Wars: A New Hope, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt with phenomenal likeness, a finely tailored Imperial uniform, Grand Moff Tarkin’s high back chair, and a specially designed figure base.
The Grand Moff Tarkin collectible figure will surely be an excellent addition to “fire” up your Star Wars collection!

star-wars-grand-moff-tarkin-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903111-16.jpg

This likely means Krennic, Piett, Veers... I love me some Imperial officers! THANK YOU HOT TOYS!!!

Every time I plan to dive into Marvel stuff, Hot Toys goes and does something like this. Not complaining! This should be awesome.[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the promo shot being Tarkin in the DS council room, is it more likely to be ANH? Either way, I'm just glad he's being done.

Yes!!!!

I wonder if this is the ANH or RO version

ANH. Clues - the room he is standing in plus HT quotes “Perhaps you would respond to an alternative form of persuasion”.

just see this on facebook .. so cool!!! at this rate will have my star wars 1:6 collection complete in a couple of years as nearly every character I want has been revealed since I started collecting in march

Back