Premium Format Heavy Metal: Taarna Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
She is the last of her kind from the warrior race of the Taarakians in the cult classic animated film Heavy Metal! The Taarna Premium Format Figure will make her debut at SDCC 2017 at Sideshow’s booth #1929!

1125x682_previewbanner_TaarnaP-noccbanner.jpg

I can't believe they are doing Taarna. Will have to see better pics to determine if they really capture her from the movie or not.

I still haven't seen these Heavy Metal movies. Only some clips. But it looks like Sideshow is trying to capture her look in the movie with the paint job. It might be ok but I can't imagine picking this one over the next Red Sonja.

I still haven't seen these Heavy Metal movies. Only some clips. But it looks like Sideshow is trying to capture her look in the movie with the paint job. It might be ok but I can't imagine picking this one over the next Red Sonja.
The first one is good. Like the magazine, a series of short sci-fi stories. The animation is nothing amazing but reminiscent of its time and still fun to watch. Take it for what it is as an early 80's cult classic with voices by John Candy and Eugene Levy adding to the fun. Oh, and avoid the second film like the plague.

"To defend. This is the pact. But when life looses it's value and is taken for naught, then the pact is to avenge."

Oh hell yes. I f 'ing loved Heavy Metal. (the real one, not the Kevin Eastman wannabe)

p03lNAyl.png

HMuaiVjl.png

Cool. Looking forward to seeing more. Might buy this. I'm assuming this is a statue?

Not Bad. As much as I like the movie this isn't something that I'd really consider. Seems like SS is going deep to get whatever property they think is work producing.

Back