1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You can get him now - click the link!
Pre-order Hot Toys 1:6 Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Yondu figure!

I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!

19983519_10154688025672344_7998455661111036606_o.jpg

yondu6.jpg

Sacrificed himself for his beloved son Star-Lord, Yondu will forever remains in many fans' hearts. Making a great demonstration of a being great “daddy” for his heroic act, fans are deeply affected by the emotional scene when Yondu gave up the last space suit to Peter Quill in order to save him. In tribute to the touching moment in the film, today Hot Toys is pleased to introduce a special Deluxe version of the 1/6th scale Yondu collectible figure from the highly acclaimed Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2!

yondu1.jpg

The spectacular 1/6th Yondu collectible figure is specially crafted with impressive likeness based on the image of Michael Rooker as Yondu in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2. The figure features a newly developed head sculpt, interchangeable magnetic fin and the new “prototype” fin, a intricately tailored and highly detailed costume, a pair of suspenders with arrow holster, a dagger attached to the wristband holster, a specially designed figure base, and a miniature Baby Groot attacking in his Ravagers outfit!

yondu3.jpg

This Deluxe Version will specially include an additional Aero-rig that can be worn on Yondu’s body and a brand new Rocket’s blaster appeared at the scene when they are fighting against Ego the Planet, and a cage where Groot was held captive by Taserface, offering fans an assortment of accessories.

yondu4.jpg

yondu5.jpg

Reward yourself with the brand new Yondu collectible figure Deluxe version and display it alongside the Guardians.

yondu8.jpg

Hot Toys – MMS436 – Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 – 1/6th scale Yondu Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version)

~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~

- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Michael Rooker as Yondu in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, skin texture and beard

- One (1) interchangeable fin with magnetic feature

- One (1) interchangeable prototype fin with magnetic feature

- Specialized body with over 30 points of articulations

- Approximately 30 cm tall

- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable hands including:

· One (1) pair of fists

· One (1) pair of relaxed hands

· One (1) pair of hands for holding the leather-like jacket

· One (1) pair of hands for holding Yaka Arrow

· One (1) left hand for holding Yaka Arrow

- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:

- One (1) burgundy and purple colored multi-pattern leather-like long coat

- One (1) Aero-rig (wearable on Yondu’s body) ***

- One (1) white colored patterned scarf

- One (1) burgundy colored leather-like short jacket

- One (1) pair of suspenders with arrow holster

- One (1) pair of multi-texture burgundy colored pants

- One (1) pair of black boots with articulation on the ankle

Weapons:

- One (1) Yaka Arrow

- One (1) dagger (detachable from the wristband holster)

Accessories:

- One (1) Rocket’s blaster ***

- One (1) small cage ***

- One (1) translucent red-colored Yaka Arrow floating effect attachable to the arrow holster

- One (1) leather-like wristband with dagger holster (attachable to left forearm)

- One (1) miniature Baby Groot in Ravagers outfit

- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate and movie logo

*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Artists:

- Head sculpted by So young, Lee & Hyeon jeong, Kim

- Accessory Sculpted by : Yeon sun, Jeon

- Head Painted by : J.C Hong & E-Lee

- Head Art Directed by : J.C Hong

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2018

** Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2017 Marvel.

© 2017 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

I'm Mary Poppins Y'all!!!!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

It's nice, but it doesn't mean it will be up for preorder

I stay calm on this one, to much disappointments in the last years

Ultron Sentry
Yellow jacket
Crossbones
Etc

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

It's nice, but it doesn't mean it will be up for preorder

I stay calm on this one, to much disappointments in the last years

Ultron Sentry
Yellow jacket
Crossbones
Etc

Bon of thise ever got a promo pic like this, its happening

Can't wait to add this one to my collection! :blissy

It's funny, cause you're badly wrong!

Sentry and crossbones got official pics like yondu

And yellow jacket was in the official "coming soon" catalogue from hot toys.

d0c80cd0adddfd145156abc3a2beb829.jpeg
cd001a529432ea745b081859c0f5be1c.jpeg
b88b0fa88d4217a28f4ce0569d43a335.jpeg

They show the teeth on Luke but not this guy? Still will be awesome despite the lack of his snaggle grin.

It's funny, cause you're badly wrong!

Sentry and crossbones got official pics like yondu

And yellow jacket was in the official "coming soon" catalogue from hot toys.

d0c80cd0adddfd145156abc3a2beb829.jpeg
cd001a529432ea745b081859c0f5be1c.jpeg
b88b0fa88d4217a28f4ce0569d43a335.jpeg

That crossbones pic is not an official preview, thats a pic from a toyshow display

They show the teeth on Luke but not this guy? Still will be awesome despite the lack of his snaggle grin.

Could be two heads? One wistling and swap out fins?

Still a official pic

But hey: i don't discuss with closed minds, believe what you want sir. Have a nice weekend.

I hope the best but I expect nothing on this one.

Still a official pic

But hey: i don't discuss with closed minds, believe what you want sir. Have a nice weekend.

I hope the best but I expect nothing on this one.

Its factually not one of hot toys preview pics, ill give you the other but that crossbones is from sideshows coming soon blog and is a pic taken at a toyshow display, not in a studio

Heres another fact, its happening

Screenshot_20170714-223112.jpg

It's still official.

What's your problem dude? I already digger out you're a misinformed dude who spreads fairytales

You're have t even reacted on my "discovery", what shows me what kind of person you are!

The discussion ended for me here - till you react like a grown up not like a angry child
02067960b6667cbe3e1e8489ec0494bb.png

Finally. I guarantee you that we see him on display at SDCC.

giphy.gif

I gave youthe other two pics as good proofs, all I said was cross bones is not and im "close minded" :lol

Dammit. Another figure I'll have to get :gah:

Back