Action Figure Storm Collectibles The King of Fighters '98

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
19990329_1496814590357569_6963391788130911756_n.jpg

1/6 scale? Would love to get the ikari warriors and Ryo. But we'll probably only get Mai, Terry, and the poster boys.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

1/6 scale? Would love to get the ikari warriors and Ryo. But we'll probably only get Mai, Terry, and the poster boys.

I would think 1/12 to match their SF and MK figures. They just need Tekken license now.

would be ashame to make it 1/12.

KOF 98 art style is very different from Street Fighters. SFV works well on 1/12 as they are bulky. KOF are generally much normal proportioned and emphasize alot on their clothings & fashion, would not look good on 1/12.

KOF heat hasn't really been picking up even with the latest entry, unlike SF which has always been hot.

I'm guessing firsts in the line would be Kyo, Iori, Terry, Mai & Rugal.

Seriously i don't see how difficult it is to replicate game accurate Kyo sculpt but hey Hot Toys managed to mess it up on theirs.

would be ashame to make it 1/12.

KOF 98 art style is very different from Street Fighters. SFV works well on 1/12 as they are bulky. KOF are generally much normal proportioned and emphasize alot on their clothings & fashion, would not look good on 1/12.

Have you seen the KOF figmas?
FIGURE-029071.jpg
FIGURE-029070.jpg

i know Figma & Shf made action figure of them. but as you can see, they aren't anything close to 98' style. more like the Neo Geo pocket version which are more cartoonish.

these items should be fully clothed like 1/6 or Premium Format. the design are pretty realistic, unlike SF where the outfits might be difficult to replicate with fabrics.

Is a terrible Ryo. Ok sculpt of Kyo, though.

really depends on which version of KOF you are playing.

for me it sure ain't any of the KOF from 94-00 on Neo Geo MVS. There was another company doing statues of them, no more news?

Back