Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Clown

King of the Wicker People
Reaction score
“It's time you learned what it means to be a man.”

With the release of DC Comics' Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, superhero fans around the world has witnessed the tense battle between Batman and Superman where Batman uses his skills and intelligence in order to fight the god-like Superman. Today, Hot Toys is excited to introduce the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of the Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version) as a Toy Fair Exclusive item only available in selected markets!

Inspired by the fierce battle between the Bat of Gotham and Son of Krypton in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, the collectible figure is fastidiously crafted based on Ben Affleck’s image as Batman in his battle damaged armored suit, featuring a newly developed battle damage armored head sculpt with single LED light-up eye, meticulously sculpted armor with battle damaged parts, muscular body with improved articulation, a LED light-up Kryptonite spear, a grapple gun, a grenade gun, and a specially designed Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice themed figure stand.

Batman fans, now’s the chance to bring this exclusive Armored Batman home to your collection!

#HotToys #DCComics #Batman #ArmoredBatman #BvS #SixthScale #Collectibles

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-01.jpg

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-02.jpg

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-03.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Battle Damaged Armored Batman

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-04.jpg

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-05.jpg

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-06.jpg

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-07.jpg

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-08.jpg

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-09.jpg

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-10.jpg

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-11.jpg

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-12.jpg

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-13.jpg

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-14.jpg

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-15.jpg

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-16.jpg

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-17.jpg

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-18.jpg

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-19.jpg

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-20.jpg

dc-comics-bvs-armored-batman-battle-damaged-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903086-21.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great, like this more than custom cgreg version

Articulation looks amazing, glad I don't have the old ones, will pick this up if available to Australia :)

Dammit ... I knew this day would finally come.

I had just ordered the onesixthkit spear the other day too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks really really good, unfortunately with Justice League on the horizon my Batfleck money is going to be saved for that. Do want to try to track down that spear parted out though

I'm so glad this is coming out. I've been trying so hard to resist not getting Toys Era Spear. I'm glad it paid off.

Easy pass. I'm happy with my regular armored with toys era spear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then don't flip the switch? At least it's a nice option to have.

No, he's correct.

I was rewatching the scene, and not only is the non damaged eye not just not lit up, the entire lense is busted out. So you're able to see his regular eye through the eye hole. That's really the only inaccuracy I can see with this figure, which is something I imagine HT will probably pick up on and remedy for the final product.

The only other minor flaw I can see is the spear. The silver portion on the staff that is near where he's grasping, seems a little too fat. This being the case, I do like the staff of the Toys-Era spear a bit better, as it's a bit smoother and more accurate. What I do like about this spear though is the shape and cut of the spear head. Wonder if it's LED like the Toys-Era one?

As bad ass as this looks, I think I would refrain from getting it and stick with my regular Armored Bats. The reason being is because this one is a bit too scene specific for me, and it would go excellent if you're attempting to recreate just the battle between Bats and Supes. However, my scene recreation involves the entire Trinity, and Armored Bats is essentially displayed on his own. That being the case, I'd rather have the armor displayed in its entirety with how it's supposed to look. As unlikely as it is, it also leaves the display option open to display Armored Bats with the Bat-Signal, if it ever gets made. I'd only be inclined to perhaps pick up the spear parted out if they improve the handle a bit.

What I notice too is in the pictures where it has Superman in it as well, the Superman figure is sporting the MoS sculpt. So I wonder if they had this planned all along, even during the time when they were merely using the MoS sculpt as a placeholder on the BvS Superman figure while the actual BvS Superman sculpt was being worked.

I'm conflicted. On one hand, I love it. I feel like it looks great, and it's the version of armored Batman I've been waiting for. On the other, I would gladly sacrifice the inaccurate light up eye for an interchangeable face with the gritted teeth, because, for me, anyway, the power in that scene came from the raw emotion Affleck was putting forth. Love it or hate it, this look belongs to Martha, and that sculpt, while fantastic, just seems way too calm for that intense of a moment, and I can't help but wonder why they opted for it, when so much of the reference material is of Batfleck in pure rage/breakdown/midlife crisis mode. The only way I see that making sense is if they plan to utilize it further as an unmasked Bruce Wayne sculpt, but, even then, for this particular version, I feel like it needs to be more expressive.

Back