Statue prices

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frostlord

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, haven't been very active on the forums for the last few years and now I'm looking to sell some of my collection off.
The problem is I have no idea how to price them.
Where do people usually get ideas on how much some statues are worth?
Besides ebay is there anywhere else that gives you an idea on what the going rate is?
Thanks

You could try the for sale section here too.

Thanks, Im having a look but I cant find anyone selling what I've got.

How much are they worth to you? That's your starting point.

All my statues are worth a lot to me because of the sentimental value, but I don't want to over charge anyone or let any go for too little

Yea, sometimes you cant find stuff. :(

Been many moons since I found another GG Colossal Samurai price.

On Ebay:

[v] Worldwide
[v] Sold Listings

And check for price + shipping AND "Buy now" instead of "bid auctions"

Ebay sold listing like everyone said, if the item is less common and you're the only person selling it in the past 6 months, you'll basically have to come up with your own price.

A good rule I find is, imagine what Sideshow would sell it brand new retail today, I think that would be a good starting point for something that isn't a grail piece. Basically if Sideshow is selling a similar PF for $450-$500 retail today, you can try listing it for that amount. A new collector would then decide if they want to spend their $450 on a new retail Sideshow piece, or your oldie classic PF. You can make your own judgement to go higher or lower from there.

Just find out if your item isn't one of those high ticket items, for example a Mummy PF is a 1k statue so it doesn't go by that rule.

--

Last edited:
Put up a price you know you would like to let it go for, with being open to best offers.
While maybe not what you originally put up, someone might offer something you are still happy with.

...others might lowball also. But if you not happy with it, just decline or counter.

Good luck with your sell. Maybe you'll have one for sale that I need. :)

Back