Speculation: Hot Toys Black Panther figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nexus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Coming in February. Hopefully HT will announce something soon.

Black Panther (with unmasked portrait)
Ulysses Claw (Looking forward to the sonic arm)
Erik Killmonger
Shuri (would be cool to see her in her own BP suit)
Okoye

10ml8hi.jpg

Why did they have to change his outfit. The CW version was perfect.

Got sell more toys. I don't mind this suit much although I do prefer the first one. Main problem is the new helmet. Looks kind of silly now, it was menacing before.

You're going to get Black Panther V2 annnnnd that's probably it.

A MASSIVE maybe Klaw. But if we didn't even get Kaicelius from Doctor Strange, then I highly, highly doubt it.

Honestly I think this will be a one and done movie, same as Ant-Man and Dr Strange. We may have seen a full proto of Yellowjacket and an unfinished Ancient One from those films, but they've never announced them.

They will make Black Panther and that's it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Why did they have to change his outfit. The CW version was perfect.

I'm fine with the outfit somewhat but not that helmet/mask Civil War helmet/mask was perfect. BP shouldn't have that wide of eyes. That looks geeky like Ben Affleck's Batman for his new suit in Justice League movie just white eyes rather than black. Those eyes right now look disgusting for BP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think sadly we'll only get BP too. If he has an unmasked headsculpt, all the better.

I think sadly we'll only get BP too. If he has an unmasked headsculpt, all the better.

It sucks just saw IGN view props and costume video thumbnail and they had that same mask he's holding in that pic. It's official that's his mask what a terrible decision I would take EMH Avengers BP over this one anyday.

Honestly I think this will be a one and done movie, same as Ant-Man and Dr Strange. We may have seen a full proto of Yellowjacket and an unfinished Ancient One from those films, but they've never announced them.

They will make Black Panther and that's it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sad. For the costumes alone I'd pick up at least one Dora Milaje, and Zuri for sure....

Zuri.jpg

I need a shaman figure and IMO Zuri - w. that costume and the make-up from the trailer would be incredible.

Love the colors in this film....and W'kabi interests me *possible spoiler* if you know the comic history. Because it's a *possible* story line, MAYBE.

Wkabi.jpg

Maybe HT will do T'Challa's sister Shuri at least - w. those panther arm weapons - light up?

Shuri.jpg

I just hope they make at least one character other than T'Challa. If I get him, I want someone to go with him. Given her history, Shuri is a cool idea. It sucks that only Dr. Strange got made from his movie. I would've bought the ancient one or even Mordo.

I just hope they make at least one character other than T'Challa. If I get him, I want someone to go with him. Given her history, Shuri is a cool idea. It sucks that only Dr. Strange got made from his movie. I would've bought the ancient one or even Mordo.

I really wanted the Ancient One d*mmit LOL. Don't even know if I'll get a second BP, tho I'm sure HT is going to add the sweetener of a head sculpt and maybe even a dio base.

MBJ as Killmonger has a great look, I'd be interested in a BP (with CB headculpt) and a Killmonger. I would be hopeful for an Andy Serkis Klaw but that may be too much to ask for.

The Ancient One would have been a *killer* figure. Missed opportunity there. Or not -- LOL -- who knows if it'd sell...I'd love a couple of the Dora Milaje but I'm not holding out high hopes.

I'm a little torn over what I've seen of the solo BP costume so far. I think in some shots it looks great, but not fully sold.

Exactly they're making a lot of missed opportunities and maybe it's not just them maybe it has to do with licenses they would have to obtain that can be hard I don't know I just know they can sure do Iron Man, Spider-Man when it comes to it and Star Wars in a heartbeat. Mordo would've been a nice addition cause if Dormamu isn't there Mordo 2nds to Strange as and arch nemesis. Speaking of arch nemeses I really hope the Mandarin gets another shot that's actually real if there's going to be another Iron Man I was pissed all throughout Iron Man 3 after seeing the Mandarin isn't the Mandarin ppl are usually familiar with if they know some general stuff about Iron Man.

Back