• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: All Things Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IAmBatman

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Good morning,
I am looking for all things Batman, Joker, other Bat Villains.
Interested primarily in 1/6 scale figures/props/customs due to collection getting to large to support anything larger [emoji3]

Top on my wishlist are:
  1. Custom Batman’s and Villain’s
  2. Custom Batman Forever Batman
  3. Custom Batman & Robin Batman
  4. Overtoys TDK Joker
  5. Custom Batman Begins Dr Crane

I currently own all the other Batman related SSC and Hot Toys items not listed above.

I am in the US.
I am new'ish to the forums with just a few feedback's but have been buying and selling collectibles (and other things) on eBay for years and have an excellent rating: https://www.ebay.com/usr/burnke21.

When sending PM's please include the following details condition of figure/statue/prop/etc., condition of art box/packaging, shipper box included when applicable, price, and any other details you may want to include.

If you have Bats items you want to sell let's talk!

I have some non-bat items in storage I would be willing to trade if anyone is interested:
- McFarlane Lost Series 1 Figures (Jack, Kate, Locke, Hurley, Charlie, Shannon)
- McFarlane Lost Series 2 Figures (Sawyer, Jin, Sun, Mr. Echo)
- McFarlane The Matrix Series 1 Figures (Neo, Trinity, Morpheus, Twin 1, Twin 2)
- McFarlane The Matrix Series 2 Figures (Neo, Neo (Real World), Trinity, Morpheus, Niobe, Agent Smith)

Last edited:
Edited cuz I just got back from picking up a sealed HT 89 Batmobile and sealed HT TDK Tumbler!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back