Statue [Gecco] Bloodborne 1/6 The Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potato

Super Freak
Reaction score
$299.

https://www.gecco.co.jp/sheet/sheet-doll-en.html

001.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

020.jpg

Gorgeous. Looking forward to get one to paired her up with my EX Hunter!

Yeah, it was pretty noticeable.

Though if being picky, it seems just a tad off here. Top of his head should be right at her shoulders. If this was full scale he seems an inch or so short.

i don't play Bloodborne i also don't like the main character design, from far away his head looks good but close up just a hat & a scarf.

but the doll looks very detailed, esp the gloves, lower neck & hood. i wonder if they are hand painted.

If only I could afford that! I love Bloodborne so, so much.

Gorgeous. Looking forward to get one to paired her up with my EX Hunter!

for art collector POV the Doll is a better purchase than the Hunter.

i understand as a Fan no doubt the Hunter would be the choice but i find his design normal. if only he were wearing a full mask would have been cooler than a scarf.

btw has there been no news related to jin-roh in recent years?

Aside from manga here and there before 2010 and mini toys, no. Nothing. T_T

BTW Gecco's Soul of Cinder from DS III is out now but I skipped it for focusing only on Bloodborne though.

Aside from manga here and there before 2010 and mini toys, no. Nothing. T_T

BTW Gecco's Soul of Cinder from DS III is out now but I skipped it for focusing only on Bloodborne though.

you should update those figures & stuffs that has the Jin-Roh vibe, it's hard to collect info on them but once a while the news pop up here.

for Soul, i'm only interested with those Dark Knights. Those armor are beautiful.

So I received mine. She is beautiful, but very..lightweight, for $300.
Here is my video review:

And bonus pic:
9d322f81dd800eb73fb92e9cc4cc2e76.jpg

8be4f4560f115646cc5fe3608ba91a8e.jpg

Very late to the game, was looking to buy the old hunter variant of the hunter and thought it'd be cool to buy the doll as well. Upon looking around the hunter is still available but the Doll is selling for almost $600 USED. Kinda deflated all my hype for collecting anything in the line.

$600 doesn't sound so bad because I barely got The Doll for almost $400 when it was newly released... and I was in JP at the time!
This line was meant for focused group I think. They were produced in minimal number and people who bought the items have no intention to sell. So if you want to find one later on, it'll always be comes with premium pricetag.
Gecco never re-release their items except variant so you could wait for Prime 1 but it'll be in bigger scale and much higher pricetag. Or you may got lucky finding collector selling it though.

$600 doesn't sound so bad because I barely got The Doll for almost $400 when it was newly released... and I was in JP at the time!
This line was meant for focused group I think. They were produced in minimal number and people who bought the items have no intention to sell. So if you want to find one later on, it'll always be comes with premium pricetag.
Gecco never re-release their items except variant so you could wait for Prime 1 but it'll be in bigger scale and much higher pricetag. Or you may got lucky finding collector selling it though.

yo did you notice there's a new 1/6 3rd party Jin-Roh in the market? it's like the Takara's with different headsculpt and maybe added weathering paint job. but price is higher than Takara which is crazy.

also did you get the Plamex 1/20 triple pack model kit?

^
^
Hmmm no. Could you provide me a link of 1/6 figure? I stopped collecting Panzer Cop years ago after I bought HT AC02 Kerberos and completed my 1/6 diorama of 4 Cops and Jeep. Red Spectacle-opening style.
Have you watched "Illang" on Netflix? Even it's mediocre at best but at least we got new movie from the franchise though.

^
^
Hmmm no. Could you provide me a link of 1/6 figure? I stopped collecting Panzer Cop years ago after I bought HT AC02 Kerberos and completed my 1/6 diorama of 4 Cops and Jeep. Red Spectacle-opening style.
Have you watched "Illang" on Netflix? Even it's mediocre at best but at least we got new movie from the franchise though.

wow did not know they made a new show. should update it on your blog.

this is the 3rd party wolf brigade that cost more than the originals:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-...h=item3f90118f34:g:bx0AAOSwY~1aRKSd:rk:1:pf:0

here are the Plamex:

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10505945

Going out on a HUGE limb here, but I am just now learning of these bloodborne statues from Gecco. I am about to snag the old hunters statue but is the Doll pretty much just gone unless I pay $700+ (not going to happen)?

Going out on a HUGE limb here, but I am just now learning of these bloodborne statues from Gecco. I am about to snag the old hunters statue but is the Doll pretty much just gone unless I pay $700+ (not going to happen)?

I've seen Gecco do a few re-releases, Pyramid Head got one and I think the SH nurse did too. However they never did another Heather even though she did well, nor did they do another of the OG Hunter.

As it stands, I think you'll definitely have to pay a premium to get her.

Back