What do you guys think of this custom 1/6 Luke head?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aagion

Freaked Out
Reaction score
It's not mine, just wanted some opinions. I think it looks quite a bit better than the HT ANH Luke sculpt. It's $30 on ebay.
20170712_193229.jpg

I've seen this head on eBay while browsing and had it on watch list for a while. I'm also interested which of the eBay Han heads people prefer... they seem to range from £18 to £28 and they do all seem to resemble each other. Is there a seller or a mould that people have and that works work with HT figures?

I've seen this head on eBay while browsing and had it on watch list for a while. I'm also interested which of the eBay Han heads people prefer... they seem to range from £18 to £28 and they do all seem to resemble each other. Is there a seller or a mould that people have and that works work with HT figures?

It's ****** that they don't show pictures with the head ON a figure to see if it fits well.

I have one of these. If I get some time I'll take a few pics of it on the HT body and you can judge for yourself. I would say one thing, the paint apps on the head for the price are pretty remarkable.

I have one of these. If I get some time I'll take a few pics of it on the HT body and you can judge for yourself. I would say one thing, the paint apps on the head for the price are pretty remarkable.

Would make my day if you took a pic! Thanks dude!

there are a couple different KO Luke heads out there on eBay of different quality. I got a couple of the $30 ones and was a little dissapointed. There's a better version that's a little more expensive from seller davincisiman. He might be the only one that has that version. They're all the same size.

there are a couple different KO Luke heads out there on eBay of different quality. I got a couple of the $30 ones and was a little dissapointed. There's a better version that's a little more expensive from seller davincisiman. He might be the only one that has that version. They're all the same size.

Why were you disappointed?

The quality, especially paint, was noticeably worse on the cheaper heads, so that it almost distorts the shape of the face (I don't think the underlying sculpt is different, but could be). Hair color was brighter color too. I'll try to get a picture of them side by side this weekend. The other one is much closer to the Hot Toys head with slightly simpler paint apps.

Funny, I did almost the exact same thing EvilFace did for my custom ANH Luke. Though I did pick up loose Hot Toys Luke tunic and pants too.

Why were you disappointed?

Just checked ebay again for these. The "cheaper" head is typically the one known as "SO-TOYS". However, they do sell a complete KO figure set for ANH Luke that includes all the clothes too, plus lightsaber and binoculars. Don't have it, but it seems a much better deal than just the head.

Just checked ebay again for these. The "cheaper" head is typically the one known as "SO-TOYS". However, they do sell a complete KO figure set for ANH Luke that includes all the clothes too, plus lightsaber and binoculars. Don't have it, but it seems a much better deal than just the head.

Agreed, might go for that one plus the same combination that EVILFACE did. Just want to know what body he used and how tall the figure is.

Back