The Michael Mercy 80's Toy Museum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People like you is what makes me proud to be a collector, the average person will never understand why we hoard plastic dolls, or display them everywhere, or pose them or whatever, sometimes makes us feel like weirdos, but seeing your passion and love for this really opens up my heart, THANK YOU for sharing

People like you is what makes me proud to be a collector, the average person will never understand why we hoard plastic dolls, or display them everywhere, or pose them or whatever, sometimes makes us feel like weirdos, but seeing your passion and love for this really opens up my heart, THANK YOU for sharing

Thanks! People who try to make you feel bad about what you're passionate about are the ones lacking something: empathy. When you truly understand that, there is no hurt, offence, pain or frustration. There's only pity because a person without empathy is a person who's truly alone in this world.

Here's part 5! :D

what an incredible collection, and even more amazing 5 part tour

i can't believe you have so many obscure lines

centurions and silverhawks are very dear to me

i envy you in the nicest way possible

I am similar in age to you and MAN watching those videos you reminded me of some of the crazy toys I had and totally forgot. The "sectors" were AMAZING and totally creepy. ha ha Thanks for pulling this together it is an awesome trip down memory lane that the kids of today will never understand unfortunately.

Talk about a blast from the past! I grew up with a lot of those toys but I have to say, there are a few lines that I never knew of. What an epic 80's collection. I can't wait to see more of your room!

:goodpost:

Back