Swamp Thing Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pre-Order NOW - click the link!
Swamp Thing Maquette Exclusive!

preview_SwampThingPF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad we're getting Swamp Thing before characters like Nightwing, Flash, Starfire, Robin, Martian Manhunter etc etc :slap

It'll be interesting to see how the Sideshow and Prime pieces compare. I have a feeling Prime is going to blow them out of the water, but available shelf space may make Sideshow's the one to get.

It'll be interesting to see how the Sideshow and Prime pieces compare. I have a feeling Prime is going to blow them out of the water, but available shelf space may make Sideshow's the one to get.

Well they look to be doing different style :dunno

Prime is modern Jesús Saíz.
Sideshow is Bissette/Totleben.

I would go SS.

True, I'd rather have the Bissette/Totleben version, but I'm not so attached to the character that I would buy that one if the Prime was more impressive. I just want a kick ass Swamp Thing on display.

I'm very interested to see both. Prime 1 does a lot with translucent resins, so I'm curious to see whether they do some sort of swamp effect on the base. I'm a sucker for that kind of thing. If we end up seeing the Sideshow one at SDCC and then the Prime 1 at Wonderfest I'll be very happy!

Do you even Alan Moore Swamp Thing?

Well Alan Moore wrote Swamp Thing. Totleben and Bissette were illustrators during his run. I have the old DC Direct statue which is amazing, but small in scale. I will definitely be picking this up if I like the sculpt.

b5baf96f003f4cfa57e26125b20fca26.jpg

Back