DarkSheep - New to Australia and New to Collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darksheep

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi

I started collecting 3 weeks ago , I have always admired and be interested in collectible figures .

I love Iron man and have watched how HOT Toys have made better and better versions of their figures .

I am lucky enough to now finally be able to afford some figures and I have stated my collection with the Hot Toys : CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR
IRON MAN MARK XLVI

I though I would get this one and it would be done , but the moment I open the box and held it in my hands , felt the metal , studied the details and turned on all the lights . I knew I was hooked .

Lucky for me I got my bonus a week later and could get another figure , I though to my self if you can only have one other Iron Man Armor it should be an important one and for me that is War machine .

I then found out there are some may versions of War machine , I spend 4 days looking at all the versions and watching some review and was torn between Iron Patriot and War Machine Armor Mark I . I really liked the chunky mark I but then I found it CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR
WAR MACHINE MARK III
. To me this was the best of both works modern looking,still chunky and full of weapons just like war machine should be , I mean its even in his name :)

Other things I am into

• Building Gundam Models
  • I.T
  • Making things
  • Electronics
  • Competitive online Gaming , don't do it so much now I mostly play for fun.

Figures I Hope to Acquire One Day (Excluding Iron Man stuff)

• Fallout 4 T-60 1/6 Scale ThreeZero Figure Atom Cat Exclusive Edition
  • Tychus Sixth Scale Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

Any way that's a bit about me , hope to interact with you all on a regular bass and learn more.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Thank you all , little update this is my collections so far.

The figures are not properly posed i was just testing out the space and Mr Stark was delivered today . So just seeing what he is capable off pose wise .

35055021454_7f34d977c1_c.jpg
35055021124_79a2424810_c.jpg

Back