Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys Suicide Squad DEADSHOT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick question bro .
why do you have to make a new thread for every figure that you review ?? why not just have one thread with all your reviews and all your videos ?? I don't understand why you need a new one every time you review something . just sayin.......

Because i'm allowed to? lol

I don't like doing it all in one thread as a new one will get more traffic to it. Posting them all in one thread, doesn't have enough attention as a separate one. You might not know when i post a new video in it. A new post immediately lets you know a new review is up.

why do you have to make a new thread for every figure that you review ?? why not just have one thread with all your reviews and all your videos ?? I don't understand why you need a new one every time you review something . just sayin.......

I wish Dave wouldn't allow this sort of thread spamming too.

I wish Dave wouldn't allow this sort of thread spamming too.

I don't really see how it's "spamming" since they're different topics and it's not like i'm doing it every other day. It's a couple times a month, at most. I don't abuse it like others have in the past.

I think him allowing it is actually a good thing in general. It allows people to quickly find what they're looking for, instead of going through what would end up being page after page after page of different reviews. Personally, i don't want to look through a ton of pages to find a review on say Deadshot. This allows people to find it almost instantly.

I don't mind the separate review pages.

Anyways great review, it's making me feel good about my preorder even though the film has disappointed.

Good review as always, Optibotimus :hi5: been enjoying your TLK reviews lately too.

If I remember correctly, Dave is the one who tells certain reviewers to make new threads when a review is put up.

I don't see ANYONE complain when Michael Crawford does it and he's been doing that for years. I could be wrong, but he probably set the precedent for it. I don't get what the big deal is? prevents you from having to go through pages and pages until you find the review that's being talked about.

Good review as always, Optibotimus :hi5: been enjoying your TLK reviews lately too.

If I remember correctly, Dave is the one who tells certain reviewers to make new threads when a review is put up.

I don't see ANYONE complain when Michael Crawford does it and he's been doing that for years. I could be wrong, but he probably set the precedent for it. I don't get what the big deal is? prevents you from having to go through pages and pages until you find the review that's being talked about.

Precisely. But hey...no biggie. And thank you for the compliment. Lots of good stuff coming out that have been keeping me really busy. Lots more coming and some really big ones as well. Kitchen table type reviews LOL.

Great review! Looking forward to what you have coming!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Good review, Optibotimus. I just finished watching it tonight.

I've been going back and forth on Deadshot but decided to pick him up. Your review swayed me ever so slightly to YES.

I agree with your assessment the figure looks cooler with the masked head but that Will Smith sculpt is so accurate, I can't see displaying this figure without that face. Not that I'm looking for this scenario, but the Will Smith head would make a better conversation piece if a non-super hero movie/comic person were to see the display.

Good review, Optibotimus. I just finished watching it tonight.

I've been going back and forth on Deadshot but decided to pick him up. Your review swayed me ever so slightly to YES.

I agree with your assessment the figure looks cooler with the masked head but that Will Smith sculpt is so accurate, I can't see displaying this figure without that face. Not that I'm looking for this scenario, but the Will Smith head would make a better conversation piece if a non-super hero movie/comic person were to see the display.

That's the best type of compliment i can get. One way or another...i'm always honored that i am able to help someone make a decision. So thank you!

Back