SDCC '17 Reveals or Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding Justice League I think we'll see Batman and maybe one more Leaguer but I'm not holding my breath that it'll be the entire lineup- especially Superman.

I think we'll see a Wonder Woman from her solo film as far as stuff we haven't seen- I am hoping we see Vulture from Spidey.

My dream list:

Possible

JL Batman
JL Batman- Tactical
JL Flash
JL Aquaman
Spider-Man Homecoming Vulture

The "Yeah Right" List
Thor (Ragnarok)
Gladiator Hulk
The Flash (CW)
Zoom (CW)
Reverse-Flash (CW)

And yeah that is in order of possibility.

Regarding Justice League I think we'll see Batman and maybe one more Leaguer but I'm not holding my breath that it'll be the entire lineup- especially Superman.

I think we'll see a Wonder Woman from her solo film as far as stuff we haven't seen- I am hoping we see Vulture from Spidey.

My dream list:

Possible

JL Batman
JL Batman- Tactical
JL Flash
JL Aquaman
Spider-Man Homecoming Vulture

The "Yeah Right" List
Thor (Ragnarok)
Gladiator Hulk
The Flash (CW)
Zoom (CW)
Reverse-Flash (CW)

And yeah that is in order of possibility.

I concur about superman. I feel like he'll be up for pre order once the movie is out for about a week especially if we get black suit superman. Maybe pre orders will go up soon?

Oh for God's sake I really thought there were going to be announcements. :gah:

JL is already confirmed by Howard Chan, as are figures from Thor Ragnarok. I don't know if he meant we'll see the full league line-up... I hope for a new reveal of the Arkham Videogame line; which will happen (= Scarecrow).
As for Toy Fair Exclusives:
I think Silver Coat Joker makes the most chance to be the exclusive for DC. But you never know. Maybe they will release Wonder Woman with a different base + cloak and call it the Solo release figure.
I secretly hope something totally new and unexpected like the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman or something from the 1966 line (e.g. an update on the Romero Joker or even a new figure like Catwoman, Batgirl or Riddler).

So to make a 'list' for

the DC line:

- Batman (new goggle suit)
- Aquaman
- Flash
- Joker (Silver Jacket version)
- Batman (Arkham Knight)
- Joker (Arkham Asylum)
- Arkham Knight (Arkham Knight)
- Scarecrow (Arkham Knight)
- Romero Joker

Marvel line:

- Starlord 2.0
- Rocket Raccoon 2.0
- Drax 2.0
- Gamora 2.0
- Yondu Udanta
- Groot 1:1 scale
- Daredevil
- The Punisher
- Ghost Rider?
- Thor (Gladiator outfit)
- Hulk (Gladiator outfit)
- Hela?
- Logan?

Star Wars:

- The Emperor
- Luke Skywalker (Jedi version)
- Lando
- Greedo
- Han Solo (Hoth version)
- Leia (Hoth version)
- Boba Fett (Christmas special)
- Poe Dameron
- C-3PO
- and a preview for the Episode I-III trilogy

I hope the exclusive release for DC will be Arkham Origins Batman, but that is incredibly unlikely.

I have a legitimate fear of how much I will have to pre-order post SDCC. Here's to hoping the prototypes never make it to fruition!

Oh and also, I fully count on seeing Thor Ragnarok figs.

I have a legitimate fear of how much I will have to pre-order post SDCC. Here's to hoping the prototypes never make it to fruition!

Oh and also, I fully count on seeing Thor Ragnarok figs.

Yeah, I hope they stagger the releases to lessen the hit on the PO deposit.

I haven't had a Black Widow figure because of the hair. I know that style is good for a lot but I'd rather go molded like Thor. Looks too much like a Barbie for my purposes.

I know it is a long shot but I am hoping to see the following:

1. CW Supergirl
2. Killer Frost

and from HT:
1. Christopher Reeve 1/4 or a DX

and ofcourse, SDCC might show JL Figures like Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg and Batman Figures :)

No reason they can't show the blue suit Superman from JL. We've already seen him via that behind the scenes video and some promotional material. Obviously a black suit version wouldn't be revealed until after the movies release....unless of course WB are dumb enough to show him in a trailer.

I'm expecting to see both versions of Batman, Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg. WW training armour will presumably be there, they may reveal other figures from her solo movie to or show new accessories with the the BvS version.

Romero Joker or other 66 figures would be great to see. A Pfeiffer Catwoman to if I'm allowed to dream.

Not interested in Marvel or Star Wars so no point me speculating on those :lol . An updated Doc Brown sculpt would be cool to see.

Watching to see the protos for JL... Not getting another supes,bats or WW.. The BvS line is just fine...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Watching to see the protos for JL... Not getting another supes,bats or WW.. The BvS line is just fine...

That is my intention also. Sadly sometimes temptation gets the better of me. :lol

That is my intention also. Sadly sometimes temptation gets the better of me. [emoji38]

Well.me too.. Must resist... I already caved and got myself armored batman, which was never my intetion when they announced it.. The more i see it, the more i loved it.. End up got one last week...

My wife is normally the voice of reason with spending money. However, she not only told me I HAVE to get the SSC Ex of the new Spidey, she also said I HAVE to get both Yondu and Gladiator Hulk if they're announced. Voice of "reason"....

Back