Premium Format Suicide Squad Joker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
preview_TheJokerSS.jpg

Harley looks awesome but this... wouldn’t take it even if I get it for free

I already like the pose based on the tease. Leto was fantastic, much more in line with the comics than Ledger, who himself was amazing.

If the head sculpt is on point, I might pick this up. I liked this interpretation of the Joker. It was different for sure.

This before a Jack Nicholson Joker??? Been waiting forever for Jack to go with the Keaton PF......Is there a thread on here for a Jack joker that I can cry on?:impatient:

I have not seen the movie because I had no interest right from the start, however some character designs were cool and this Joker ala Marilyn Manson is actually growing on me.

The Joker has changed a lot in the comics, anyway. Last time I've seen him it was in Snyder/Capullo story arc, with the mechanic's suit, stapled face and all. And now I hear there are actually three Jokers. So why not?

Oh, the statue will most probably be way too expensive for me, though.

This before a Jack Nicholson Joker??? Been waiting forever for Jack to go with the Keaton PF......Is there a thread on here for a Jack joker that I can cry on?:impatient:

Here we go...... :slap

With that said, I am not sure about this Joker, given the teaser pic we've seen so far. I kind of hope I DONT love it, because he will probably cost even more than Harl, and she is bad enough.

Also kinda wish he wasn't wearing that damn purple coat AGAIN, almost every version of him, large or small has this coat on and what about something different? How about silver- or gold-colored sportcoat and a machine gun in one hand? Or PF Tux Joker?

Will be interesting to see the final reveal.

Not too interested at the moment based on the teaser but I need to see the whole thing before deciding (less than 1 week until preview pics!).

Hated the movie and wasn't crazy about this design. Sometimes I like it and then sometimes I hate it. Weird I know.

I'm with you. My dislike was almost entirely toward Leto's performance. I have minor reservations with the look, such as tattoos looking too much like a sticker sheet (Harley's being that way made sense because it seemed like she tattooed herself, with the phrases on her legs being upside down.) I like the tackiness of the boxer shorts and bat-tights. The slicked back hair definitely gave me Morrison R.I.P. vibes, too.

Back