Mos Eisley 1/6 Diorama build

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScratchBuilder

Super Freak
Reaction score
Whilst my CNC has been busy cutting more parts for our Luke & Leia swing bridge dio, I managed to make a start on another customers build.
I mocked this one up in cardboard some time ago and thought I'd put some J-cave time to good use. Just needed to alter the scales on the door panel but apart from that this has been a trouble free build.

Have just the LEDs, cabling, power socket, remote receiver to install then the back panel and finally the trip to Pete's for texturing, painting and weather.

Thanks Jas

Last edited:
Whilst my CNC has been busy cutting more parts for our Luke & Leia swing bridge dio, I managed to make a start on another customers build.
I mocked this one up in cardboard some time ago and thought I'd put some J-cave time to good use. Just needed to alter the scales on the door panel but apart from that this has been a trouble free build.

Have just the LEDs, cabling, power socket, remote receiver to install then the back panel and finally the trip to Pete's for texturing, painting and weather.

Thanks Jas
Will look the goods mate 😀👍

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Very cool mate and as always a super clean and precise build ( I'm still amazed at how clean your work is )

Looking forward to getting stuck into this one and I've got some cool ideas for achieving the finish

Pete

Back