Premium Format New Stormtrooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_StormtrooperPF.jpg

I'm really curious about this piece! I only hope that the sculpt of the helmet won't be the same as the one they used for the Sandtrooper PF

I'm going to take a wild guess and say they've retired the $300 last one only to rebadge it with a $550 price tag.

Are they ever going to do a new character or just keep rehashing the older pf's? Wasn't a Hoth Leia rumored? I'd love to see a TIE Fighter Pilot and an AT AT Walker Pilot as well.

Will this be OT or TFA Stormtrooper?

Must be ot cause it would be named first order .... also the first order trooper is about to ship soon.. I'm sure this one is an OT

OK, I don't keep up with non-OT stuff. Let's hope this will be new indeed and cool as well

Might be a Rogue One Stormie? I just hope the pose won't be as goofy as the previous one. Aaaand the price won't be ridiculous as we've been seeing recently.

Helmet will be obviously inaccurate, thighs will be too slender, one leg will be up on something, EX will be forgettable, and base will be half the height of the Stormtrooper.

OK folks... place your bets. LOL!

The first Stormtrooper PF was awful, this better be a whole new pose.

This and Phasma better not be the only 2 new SW PF's were getting at SDCC.

Still holding out hope for General Kenobi, Phase II Rex, Ahsoka, new Leia or Lando.

The pose on the first order stormtrooper is fine. Just not a fan of that helmet at all, but if they pose the classic Stormtrooper like that I'd be happy

It'll probably be a tall base. Like from the scene when they were shooting down on Luke & Leia in the Death Star chasm :rotfl
I just want them to get the helmet right. Just doing that will be a HUGE difference, for the better.

Back