Phicen Painkiller Jane dio base - repurpose!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassafras

Super Freak
Reaction score
Phicen does such a good job with its bases IMO they ought to do just that LOL - so this one from the Painkiller Jane 1/6 fig doesn't seem like much since it's just a big industrial can - but it's turning out to be useful for a whole bunch of figs....

About 7" high, 8.5" wide, 6.5" deep...

Phicen_base_can1.jpg

Phicen_base_can2.jpg

Phicen_base_can3.jpg

It's just well done like all the Phicen bases seem to be. I'd put the value at $25-$35 or so - for me - because all of the bullet casing detail and it's solid and well painted. Maybe $40 if you REALLY need it...

With my "Wakanda Bucky" work-in-progress (love Bucky in camo and besides I got him a new gun:monkey3)

Phicen_base_Bucky_BP.jpg

and my "Natasha-on-the-run" work-in-progress and HER new gun.:cool: (and I can totally see this happening or something like it in IW)

Phicen_base_Bucky_BW.jpg

I might chisel off the green case from the base tho. Think it looks too clean and the bullets are too neatly lined up for what I want to use this for.

Great base, figures look good.... I have one for sale anybody want$30+ ship

Great base, figures look good.... I have one for sale anybody want$30+ ship

Thank you:) - yeah, still tweaking both figs. Bucky needs some weathering IMO and more stuff - but IMO he needs to stay looking like Bucky and not Rambo or Predator Dutch *thinking*.

That's a good deal on the base IMO. Prices for dio bases on the bay are *insane*:horror. This one would also look good IMO w. some added melting snow and some trash *thinking*. Or some oily grease puddles. If I had any DC figs I'd use with those too.

Back