Affluent men should stop pressuring their children into becoming fathers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pretty much think that men don't pressure their boys to be fathers anymore, I think they're telling them to watch their asses and to not stick their dicks in crazy. If they're a good father they'll tell their boys to watch their money and save it and make sure their pull out game is strong.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Theres no incentive to be married anymore, the courts always rule against u and 70% of divorces are started by the woman.

Theres no point anymore.

In the Philippines, despite poverty, people can't wait to get married and make lots of children. I see lots of new college graduates who haven't established a career yet and they get married right away. So dumb. I always thought affluent people have more incentives (and the right) to get hitched and start a family. They have the money to secure their kids' future.

That is interesting. Reminds Mr. Green of his own native country. People tends to stay together in old countries. Here in the U.S, roughly 50% divorce rate. Money cause problems? Or is it Western culture? Hmmmm...

Having children or getting married because your parents tell you to, is one of the worst reasons to do either in my opinion.

I pretty much think that men don't pressure their boys to be fathers anymore, I think they're telling them to watch their asses and to not stick their dicks in crazy. If they're a good father they'll tell their boys to watch their money and save it and make sure their pull out game is strong.

Pulling out doesn't work, so don't teach your boys that.

Pulling out doesnt work because even if the kid is not yours and she gets preggo from someone else she can blame u.

Best thing to do is pull out AND wear a condom at the SAME time.... never finish even with a rubber.

Pulling out doesnt work because even if the kid is not yours and she gets preggo from someone else she can blame u.

Best thing to do is pull out AND wear a condom at the SAME time.... never finish even with a rubber.

You don't have to pay a thing if the DNA says otherwise. Pulling out doesn't work because it just doesn't.

you dont know what you're missing.

where's the moneyshot?lolz

If pulling out doesnt work why come im not a papa? Ive courted many a lady without a rubber and yet i am without child. My pull out game is chuck norris.

If pulling out doesnt work why come im not a papa? Ive courted many a lady without a rubber and my goo gets everywhere but in the babymaker. My pull out game is chuck norris.

Funny you should mention Chuck Norris. It didn't work for Chuck's dad. Tadpole Chuck fought his way back inside and got the job done.

Maybe chucks moms honey pot has a gravitational pull that wouldnt let chucks dad leave it. Its the only rational answer for weens logic.

WellCQCaboutthat;9330586[B said:
]If pulling out doesnt work[/B] why come im not a papa? Ive courted many a lady without a rubber and my goo gets everywhere but in the babymaker. My pull out game is chuck norris.

statistically it doesnt. too many guys are sloppy about it. you might have nerves of steel and you might have reflexes of a panther but most guys arent like you.
besides your wenner sometimes leaks the fluid and you dont even realize it, can happen to anyone. it takes a little bit.
im sure you have extreme control, but pulling out is the least method out of all of them.
it really is the worst, it has like a 50% chance.... thats too risky.

plus you are risking stds. not smart at all

It has been proven that birth control pills combined with quick and early withdrawal plus oral disposal is 100% effective in preventing unwanted children. Look it up. Also god prevents stds, ever heard of miracles?

Back