Premium Format Red Sonja Premium Format Figure 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_RedSonjaPF.jpg

That would have at least made sense in terms of making a new line of 1/5 scale statues for those who either don't want to pay for PF's or don't like the scale. Like I said on the other forum, I'll hold out for the 2019 or 2021 Red Sonja PF's.

Well, damn. I don't need two Sonjas but the teaser looks promising. How about another Conan while we're at it?

Really ssc?? A new Sonja every year... why divert resources on this when there are so many other characters still left to do.. the last Sonja was perfect should have left well enough alone.. what's the point of buying this 2017 Sonja when we will get another one in 2018, 2019 and so forth

Last edited:
Wish they made Conan with this much regularity.

I love Conan, but he doesn't sell. Heck, the Frazetta license nearly bankrupted ARH. The last two SS releases had EX's of what, 200-250?

The reason? Bewbs.

They announced RS2 before RS1 ref sold out too. So these are timed about the same.

I'm not sure I like the face, now that I look at it more carefully. The pose is kind of cool, though.

Not interested in yet another Sonja, but I guess SS has to squeeze that license. Doesn't look bad. Depending on price and how the full piece looks I may pick one up down the road to convert into Valkyrie.

This is LUL worthy but for all the wrong reasons

Back