The Shining 1/6 scale Door and door frame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimlaw

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new to the forums been collecting horror memorabilia of all kinds since I was about 23 and been watching horror as young as I can remember of 4 yrs old. Looking forward to hopefully being a productive member here.

, I'd appreciate some help. I'm looking for a 1/6 scale replica door and door frame from Tje Shining Here's Johnny scene and frame im looking for the most accurate door possible. I can do all the weathering and details myself. Does anyone know a good site? I'd appreciate the help. Thanks

That would look awesome!
I haven't seen the door unfortunately.
That scene is so iconic, you would think it would be available.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show! :duff

Yeah def man. I have found doors and frames but the frames are on the wrong door etc so I may have to buy both and switch up the doors. Def a great dio

Hi. Not sure if it's 100% accurate but I think it was Monsters in motion that had this available although that was years ago so not sure if they still do. It's a resin kit you put together and paint. pretty good scale for 1/6. Best of luck on your search. That's the old CRM Jack behind the door.

Attachments

• DSCF3272 (2).jpg
    DSCF3272 (2).jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 149
  • DSCF3271 (2).jpg
    DSCF3271 (2).jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 153
I decided to make my own. Screw it. I already sketched out a template I have to add about 1/2 in height and I'm good. Gonna try n make it as accurate as possible. Got to be patient Witt it

Back