• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Popculture Shock Akuma 1/3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apellica

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking to sell my Akuma 1/3 statue #24 of 350. Asking for $1,250 plus shipping, insurance, and Fees(Paypal - 4%)....fees waived if paid by gift. I will only ship domestic within the lower 48 states.

The statue has never been displayed. It was only opened and inspected to make sure everything was working fine and fitting nicely into the base it came with. The statue is in excellent condition. See pics for reference.

NOTE: The lid of the box has a slight tear in it (Pic included). It's minor and should not make a difference. However, this was not done by me, but from PCS themselves. These Akuma statues were individually inspected by the company before sending them out to their customers. What you see is what you get so no returns. If you have questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0562 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0563 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0564 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0565 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0566 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0567 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0568 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0569 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0570 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0571 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0572 (Medium).JPG