Statue Bayek and Senu 1:4 Scale Statue - Assassin's Creed Origins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComputerFly

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, just got this piece in. I don't post often, but this piece is pretty exceptional so I thought I would share. Ubi did an outstanding job on the piece. It has translucent skin, which really brings the character to life. The paint is nicely done for a mass produced piece. But what really stands out is just how dynamic it is in person. I don't own another piece that captures fluid movement the way this piece does. It truly is epic to see in person. It stands 30 inches in height to the top of the Amenhotep's bow.

Just a few quick shots:

1.jpg~original

2.jpg~original

3.jpg~original

4.jpg~original

5.jpg~original

6.jpg~original

It's an amazing statue. Stunning dynamic pose!
Insanely priced collectors edition but congrats for taking the plunge!
For me it wasn't the price but the unknown of what I'll eventually think of the character.
I own the McFarlane Black Flag Kenway statue and would love if even more if it were 1/4! But many other AC leads I'd never need a statue of - looking at you Jacob and Arno!

I've got a question for you. I have seen a few pictures of the statue and on some of them bayek was dangerously leaning down. As if the statue starts to go down a bit over time. Is it the case with yours?
thanks

That is a great piece, I'm playing through this now. It does look a bit precarious though, is it heavy polystone or resin?

That is a great piece, I'm playing through this now. It does look a bit precarious though, is it heavy polystone or resin?

I think it's resin.

Here is the issue I am talking about (pictures from 2 collectors on fb):
42936421_2441505655867240_8153796077728825344_n.jpg

42648309_1840850076004820_7790180328223539200_o.jpg

you can see he is dangerously leaning down. I just want to know if this is a common issue

I wonder if its leaning over time or just a manufacturing issue with the angle being different from the prototype?

I wonder if its leaning over time or just a manufacturing issue with the angle being different from the prototype?

By prototype do you mean the shots above? As they were taken by the OP

The foot looks to be in the same place to me but the FB pics definitely look like they're leaning

By prototype do you mean the shots above? As they were taken by the OP

The foot looks to be in the same place to me but the FB pics definitely look like they're leaning

No, by prototype I just mean the statue used in all the promo shots

When the statue came out a lot of people posted pictures and I never saw the statue in this angle.

Now it's been a year and I start to see the statue leaning down, so I guess it's happening over time?
Just wanted to make sure if it's really the case.

It sucks because I was looking to buy this but I am not going to want to put it on display if this happens over time

Back